1. arena spectator?

could you add arena spectator on Neltharion? since sometimes i'm bored of playing I want to watch some games and warsong is dead...

2. could you add arena spectator on Neltharion? since sometimes i'm bored of playing I want to watch some games and warsong is dead...
    +1 for this o/

3. could you add arena spectator on Neltharion? since sometimes i'm bored of playing I want to watch some games and warsong is dead...
    You can also watch who's streaming on the main page of Warmane. Sometimes people from Neltharion stream their arenas :/

But however this is a good idea, +1!

4. You can also watch who's streaming on the main page of Warmane. Sometimes people from Neltharion stream their arenas :/

But however this is a good idea, +1!
    It's usually crap quality with countless pauses/stutters and annoying commentary, very rarely even in English.

+1 for OP

5. could you add arena spectator on Neltharion? since sometimes i'm bored of playing I want to watch some games and warsong is dead...
    I like that to be added across all realms..+1 from me also

6. bump,does anyone look here
    They are trying to add AT core to Warsong since August, still no sign of it. Don't hope they will add spectator here any time soon.