1. Charger

I get deathcharger reins when server starts i upload photo (is from drop not from store) Think i was first :D

Check this https://gyazo.com/76e3ea9a277bfdec142d2b24fc705f0d
    Edited: November 5, 2015 Reason: Photo

2. Since it's all about TBC today I thought I'd share this here...

http://postimg.org/image/9te7d8v0p/

3. Anyone else cleared Sethekk Halls (We can't be the only insane people doing a lvel 67-70 dungeon at 62-63) ?

4. Noobpunisher hit 70 on 06.11.2015 5:54 ST

... Paradox strikes silent while other b1tchtalk on streams against us ;)
    Edited: November 10, 2015

5. ... Paradox strikes silent while other b1tchtalk on streams against us ;)
    lol
    Gz to noobfinger, would love to see a screenshot from the horde level 70 guy, from what I've heard you both got 70 around the same time :p.

6. Congratulations to <Paradox>! Is Halaa working as intended btw?

Updating the list with 10k HKs and Freedom of the Alliance (got a PM with it), To Hellfire and Back, Level 70 and Deathcharger's Reins.
    Edited: November 6, 2015

7. Anyone else cleared Sethekk Halls (We can't be the only insane people doing a lvel 67-70 dungeon at 62-63) ?
    Just throw the screenie here, doing the first claim still counts.

(i.e., if you browse through the list, you'll see that all overwritten claims are still there, just hidden under the spoiler)

8. Added The Escape from Durnholde.

Also I want to remind everyone that from TBC on there's usually at least two achievements for each dungeon: normal and heroic version.

9. Just throw the screenie here, doing the first claim still counts.

(i.e., if you browse through the list, you'll see that all overwritten claims are still there, just hidden under the spoiler)

05/11/2015 - 23.11 Server Time (time verified in Skada Log).

Toshika, Elisa, Wraith, Adam, Allskill of <Is a Cookie>

10. such a sad thing 2 see ppl with actual skill rolling paladin on this realm. but GJ on ur achievement.

11. such a sad thing 2 see ppl with actual skill rolling paladin on this realm. but GJ on ur achievement.
    Kemii will probably reroll DK, because that is her main class (as far as I know).

12. such a sad thing 2 see ppl with actual skill rolling paladin on this realm. but GJ on ur achievement.
    If my forum avatar (Undead in DK T8) wasnt enough...
    |
    |
    v

Kemii will probably reroll DK, because that is her main class (as far as I know).
    This... I can't wait for my DK honestly.
    @Khyton, both myself and Allskill were/are paladins on Cata and MOP as our "main alts", our DKs are our main class. /sigh.

13. Prolly not first, but since no1 claimed it:

First 123412 ... Last