1. Did you talk to your bank to allow them to send the money to them?

2. Hey guys! Any update on a resolution to your problem? I'm trying to make a donation in France with a US Wells Fargo card. My guess is restriction on International Payments.
    Let us know if you found a solution

3. Hello, I also have the same problem, my card works on other websites, but when i try it on warmane it shows the same issue "Transaction wasn't completed", i contacted Paymentwall they told that there's no restrictions set on my account.
    PS:
    I'm trying to donate from Canada.
    My payment method is credit/debit card.

4. Well, i finally found the solution, you should use a freeware program, personally i use Utrasurf, i opened it, then opened my web browser and purchased easy.
    Enjoy :)

5. Well, i finally found the solution, you should use a freeware program, personally i use Utrasurf, i opened it, then opened my web browser and purchased easy.
    Enjoy :)
    You used a freeware public proxy to enter credit card information? Lol I hope you don't mind identity theft.

6. same problem 0 help from moderators maybe this server dont need my money

7. same problem 0 help from moderators maybe this server dont need my money
    Perhaps you should stop necro-posting threads and expecting forum moderators to assist you with paymentwall problems - Go contact their support instead.

First 12