1. When is 5.4.8 coming?

When is 5.4.8 and with it prideful gear coming cuz if it's not coming any time soon I don't want to save on conquest points atm.

2. "next week".
    Jokes aside, we don't know.

3. Actually the devlog update was in sunday 1st, so "next week" should be this one :) ... though we all know it aint happening.

4. They said "next week" not "this week".. PogChamp

5. "Save on conquest points"?? they reset them after new season release or?

6. Once those code fixes and final touches have been completed we will be ready to release. An exact date will be announced next week, after a final assessment.

what mean next week they just release date when patch 5.4.8 come no as this peoples said on next week release patch

7. "Save on conquest points"?? they reset them after new season release or?
    Who said anything about new season?

Anyway if new season is coming they will announce it, and if Prideful is coming with new season only then CPs will be deleted.

8. "Save on conquest points"?? they reset them after new season release or?
    I only mean that I heard it was coming next week so rather than upgrading to grevious gear now I was thinking to save for new gear if it was to come soon.

9. I only mean that I heard it was coming next week so rather than upgrading to grevious gear now I was thinking to save for new gear if it was to come soon.
    dude, Conquest Points will be wiped if the new seasons starts.

10. whenever Pridefull will come, there is gonna be an Honor/Conquest Point reset, obviously. For whoever missed the last Devlog about MoP ( there has been one at 20 October and last one on 1 November):
    "As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week. Currently we are focusing on getting rid of bad code and replace it with proper solutions, as well as fix more issues we couldn't fix on our current patch. While this can cause smaller issues initially, it will be highly benefitial to the realm in the long run. Once those code fixes and final touches have been completed we will be ready to release. An exact date will be announced next week, after a final assessment. We also have several bigger patches coming up with or shortly after the 5.4.8 update. This includes porting of Lordaeron's classic and burning crusade content to Mists of Pandaria, and the previously announced release of Throne of Thunder heroic."

11. prideful gear will be released when warmane open Siege of Orgrimmar raid because they need balance in PvE and PvP gear... and all ilvl cap must be same i mean there is no balance when max PvE ilvl gear will be around 530(upgraded ToT items) and PvP gear where ilvl will be higher than 550...

12. 5.4.8 is your last hope to save this realm.
    I hope you don't mess it up Warmane.

13. 5.4.8 is your last hope to save this realm.
    I rly doubt in the mess from them..its in their nature doing that :D

14. 5.4.8 is your last hope to save this realm.
    warmane staff said that too what i said check older threads and you will see :D need balance in PvE and PvP ilvl thats why is Prideful still not released