1. Battlegrounds

When can we except some new BG's...it's mostly pvp server but raids take priority over BG's .

2. When can we except some new BG's...it's mostly pvp server but raids take priority over BG's .
    I guess they will fix new BGs on Lordaeron first and then port the scripts over to the other expansions. At least that applys to AV, Sota and IoC.

3. I guess they will fix new BGs on Lordaeron first and then port the scripts over to the other expansions. At least that applys to AV, Sota and IoC.
    My biggest issue with this is that when MoP was launched (after motldown) they had accidentally enabled a lot of BGs. Among them was Battle for Gilneas. It worked almost perfectly (or well, as well as the current BGs work).

The fact is, they don't even want to spend time TESTING the battlegrounds, let alone fixing them. I don't understand why they are being so stubborn. I can tell you, many many MANY PvP players have already left the server. Every day I see more and more talking about it. The lack of any PvP work being done is, frankly, pathetic.

Mind you, the highest voted bug on the bug tracker for MoP has been given 0 attention by any developer. So much for telling us that our input will matter...

4. My biggest issue with this is that when MoP was launched (after motldown) they had accidentally enabled a lot of BGs. Among them was Battle for Gilneas. It worked almost perfectly (or well, as well as the current BGs work).

The fact is, they don't even want to spend time TESTING the battlegrounds, let alone fixing them. I don't understand why they are being so stubborn. I can tell you, many many MANY PvP players have already left the server. Every day I see more and more talking about it. The lack of any PvP work being done is, frankly, pathetic.

Mind you, the highest voted bug on the bug tracker for MoP has been given 0 attention by any developer. So much for telling us that our input will matter...
    I share ur frustration.
    I also dont understand why the devs work only on the pve content of MoP while it would be so much easier to fix the already half working BGs.
    Scripting and releasing a new BG, which was already half working after moltdown, is probably 10 times less complicated and time consuming than scripting siege of orgrimmar and the other pve raids with boss encounters, events, etc.
    Edited: November 6, 2015