1. Date of 5.4.8 release ?

The week has passed and we still haven't got the exact date of 5.4.8 release ?

2. The week has passed and we still haven't got the exact date of 5.4.8 release ?
    Don't ask for ETAs ever. You should know by now that if they are not met, people would whine a lot.

3. Don't ask for ETAs ever. You should know by now that if they are not met, people would whine a lot.
    not "ïf" - "when"...if i had a nickle for every single time, i would be the owner of Blizzard by now.
    Though its interesting what will they do with the pvp season and releasing new content (changing resillience and stuff)

4. read devlog and you will see... they said release date on next week and this week finally started :D but no1 said it will be released on monday they can release date on sunday ...

5. from devlog: An exact date will be announced next week, after a final assessment.

6. Next year. I don't know why everyone wants 5.4.8, there still no Timeless Isle and other beautiful stuff.

7. Everyone wants 5.4.8 because of fixed packet structures.

8. 3mnts b4 they said "Soon". Hey, guess it will be soon.

9. The week has passed and we still haven't got the exact date of 5.4.8 release ?
    Learn better for next time..If warmane announce something they always delay it and always will!!..remember that..its in their nature coz of ^some^ reasons...

10. The week has passed and we still haven't got the exact date of 5.4.8 release ?
    Soon™

But, it will come sooner or later. So i guess just wait.

11. but a lot of vanilla and TBC dungeons as well with fixes

12. I just want Prideful gear. Don't care about rest. :D

13. thats great. releasing 5.4.8 means that even more things will be broken, bugged and glitchy. theres more content on lordaeron then there is on frostwolf even tho we are 2 expansions further. i wish that the devs who are responsible for mop would just keep their focus on mop and not lordaeron.

123 ... Last