1. Sentinel causing trouble for flying

Sentinel is beside the normal camera wobling, which is a pain in the *** in pvp, also causing flying mounts to lose the ability to fly which is really annoying and fatal sometimes (while flying I accidentaly hit a hill, lost flying and crashed into death). Are there any plans to improve sentinel in the near future so it wont trigger on even the slightest speed increase thats diff from normal? Thanks.

2. Is this a anti cheat system from 5.4 realms maybe that were disabled?

3. Just to add up to the woes - it's a nightmare after every shadowstep. Look into this for real!

4. Wait for 310 speed mount ;). Anyway that topic will be removed soon because is not 'comfortable' to admins. Have nice day.

5. Anything from falling down from sky to not able to fly again once reaching the ground happens ever so often. This will kill the server eventually :s

6. Anything from falling down from sky to not able to fly again once reaching the ground happens ever so often. This will kill the server eventually :s
    It won't kill the pve aspect of the realm. But honestly, if this doesn't get fixed in pvp, it will be the most incomplete wotlk realm ever.

7. more annoying thing if you hit hill or any object while flying this **** might happen and you will in 99% cases die after from fall dmg i died like so many times by now its really annoying it was annoying during lvl 60 period but this is going to far

8. I wonder how many of you that complain about anti-cheat been banned in the past for cheating, but ofc, a cheater that use to cheat, will bi**h about the anti-cheat, will wish it get disabled since it removed a part of you.
    NO, DONT DISABLE ANTI-CHEAT!!! better to have small issues created by it, small issues that wont affect your gaming experience that much then have a ton of brats who will use cheats just because they can. I dont want to get disgusted by this server like it happened on Deathwing where more then 60% of server ware using hacks.

+ To keep and improve even more the anti-cheat.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

9. never been cheating but oh well THIS IS NOT SMALL ISSUE its gamebreaking FOR PVP ESPECIALY

10. I`m ok if you disable anti-cheat...sure there will be more cheaters but this is x1 realm and I am sure not so many will risk loosing their characters...ohh wait Warmane only disable accounts for 7 to 30 days and characters who benefited from exploit or cheating get benefits after the ban is lifted.
    Cmon, cant u see the system is dull.

11. Proterearennaenaneanen or wtf his name is said in global that they are working on making it better.

12. @dovlecel Get a grip! Ignorant people like you should not be allowed to express opinions in constructive topics. The fact that you state that losing control over your character in numerous scenarios is not a big deal shows how incompetent you are. Do not bother replying to me since I do not care about your narrow-minded opinion.

13. @dovlecel Get a grip! Ignorant people like you should not be allowed to express opinions in constructive topics. The fact that you state that losing control over your character in numerous scenarios is not a big deal shows how incompetent you are. Do not bother replying to me since I do not care about your narrow-minded opinion.
    Funny how a guy with a new account (2015) give me morale lesson. Yes, you played here for so long time that you are in position to do that.

Do you have more accouts? you ever been banned for cheating ? I play on molten/warmane since its early times, and i for once never been banned for using a CHEAT, even more i`m one of this as*holes who reported even hes guild/"friends". Can you say the same? oh wait.. your "new".

Edit: "Ignorant people like you should not be allowed to express opinions" RIP democracy.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

14. @dovlecel Get a grip! Ignorant people like you should not be allowed to express opinions in constructive topics. The fact that you state that losing control over your character in numerous scenarios is not a big deal shows how incompetent you are. Do not bother replying to me since I do not care about your narrow-minded opinion.
    nicely said

15. dude really as guy above said losing control over your character is big deal while flying or walking especialy in pvp i can guess some clases like rogues that have sprint and shadowstep how much are they buging around anti-cheat is just game breaking id like so just to happen in pve as much as in pvp so whille you tanko/helo/dpseo pve hero teh boss you like lose control over ur character and wipe whole raid then you would look at this in difirent way

12 Last