1. Which states does freshened [Shadow word: pain] get from beginning?

The talent get the dot freshened by [Mindflay].
    I am thinking about the state of each tick.
    The common states include: spell power, crit rate, haste rate, shadow weaving.
    Does anyone studied this before?
    Which stat is carried forward from first tick, and which one freshen?
    As this could strongly affects the rotation and the choice of gear.
    I know the SW:P is not the main source of DPS but any improvement counts right?
    Thanks for reading and expect your reply.

2. Crit/Damage Increasing Modifiers:
    Shadow Word: Pain snapshots whatever your Crit % was, as well as any damage-increasing modifiers that were on you (Shadow-weaving, shadowform, tricks of the trade, etc) when you cast it. These stats are preserved through refreshing it with MF.

Spellpower:
    SW:P is supposed to (but does not on Warmane) snapshot your Spellpower when it is cast. However, this snapshotting is supposed to be unique in that when you refresh Shadow word: Pain with MF, its damage should be recalculated with the new spellpower that was present on you when you refreshed it. On Warmane none of this spellpower snapshotting works as described, and each tick simply ticks dynamically based on whatever your spellpower is at the moment.

Haste:
    SW:P does not benefit from Haste at all :P.

3. Crit/Damage Increasing Modifiers:
    Shadow Word: Pain snapshots whatever your Crit % was, as well as any damage-increasing modifiers that were on you (Shadow-weaving, shadowform, tricks of the trade, etc) when you cast it. These stats are preserved through refreshing it with MF.

Spellpower:
    SW:P is supposed to (but does not on Warmane) snapshot your Spellpower when it is cast. However, this snapshotting is supposed to be unique in that when you refresh Shadow word: Pain with MF, its damage should be recalculated with the new spellpower that was present on you when you refreshed it. On Warmane none of this spellpower snapshotting works as described, and each tick simply ticks dynamically based on whatever your spellpower is at the moment.

Haste:
    SW:P does not benefit from Haste at all :P.
    Thanks for the reply.
    So it is important to ensure the pain gain 5/5 of shadow-weaving. Anything else is not really a concern.

================================================== =========================================
    I am thinking the trick on trinkets.
    There is one called http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50259.
    (bugged, buff disappear after first crit. )[#report 3365][https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3365].
    This will gives 920 crit rate.
    What if we use this before tank pull the boss and switch to another trinket?
    And change the rotation to MF>MF>SW:P>VT>DP? (as MB and DP may crit and lose the buff)
    So the pain get 5/5 shadow-veaving plus 920 crit rate and other's stay the same?
    I don't know how the cool down works when you switch your trinket as in theory there's 30 second.
    So you have about 10 second gap before your new trinket get triggered but you get 920 crit for SW:P over the time?
    ================================================== =========================================
    Edited: November 15, 2015

4. I tested it and you can actually switch trinkets while you get bonus from that Nvermelting crystal(t don't disappear when you remove trinket). and SW:P seemed to get that crit bonus, result was 51% crit rate on SW:P while I have only 17% crit chance from stats plus 6% crit chance from talent. 3mins of Mindflying on heroic dummy was my test.
    So your theory works. Especially if you don't have other on-use trinkets, tough I don't know if chance on hit trinkets have that 30sec CD when equipped.
    And I don't know if this could be labeled "exploit" or bug.

5. I tested it and you can actually switch trinkets while you get bonus from that Nvermelting crystal(t don't disappear when you remove trinket). and SW:P seemed to get that crit bonus, result was 51% crit rate on SW:P while I have only 17% crit chance from stats plus 6% crit chance from talent. 3mins of Mindflying on heroic dummy was my test.
    So your theory works. Especially if you don't have other on-use trinkets, tough I don't know if chance on hit trinkets have that 30sec CD when equipped.
    And I don't know if this could be labeled "exploit" or bug.
    This trinket gives me about 4%~5% more DPS on dummy trainer. However, for rush battle or multi-stage battle it may not work and you may suffer DPS drop.
    It perform well on boss like DS, BQL, but not on Sindragosa or LOD.

Don't use it if Shammy cast hero at beginning, SW:P not benefit from hast and you gonna waste GCDs and your mates are gonna do at least 5 second more damage than you.

6. ''Crit/Damage Increasing Modifiers:
    Shadow Word: Pain snapshots whatever your Crit % was, as well as any damage-increasing modifiers that were on you (Shadow-weaving, shadowform, tricks of the trade, etc) when you cast it. These stats are preserved through refreshing it with MF.''

Tested, atm doesn't carry any of those ****s. Doesn't snapshot tricks, neither shadow weaving, neither shadowform, neither crit from WM. Do you have by any chance a source for this?

7. Bruh, this was 6 years ago xD