1. Isle of conquest - Ragnaros

This will be a qq thread. Who ever wants me to tell that i qq a lot plx refer to my inbox where it will remain unread. thx :)

No seriously: This bg is a single big bug on Ragnaros:
    -The siege engine can charge through gates
    -Alliance glaive throwers have 82.5k hp compared to 35k hp horde ones
    -Most time when a gravyard gets flagged while you still wait at it to respawn you'll stay there and not get tp'd
    --You even get teleported to gravyards that your team is just about to cap and if the other team can intervine you're fked
    -All 3 teleport 'runes' (aka exits) of the keeps lead to the main gate making it possible to camp there and farm newly joined ppl
    -Personal highlight: i tagged the neutral refinery for the horde and as the 60sec were over it got an alliance flag even though noone else claimed it in between.

Please disable or fix this battleground warmane staff.
    Edited: November 19, 2015

2. In Ragnaros and in Deathwing; this is something we already discussed here, although you have highlighted even more bugs.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-battlegrounds

The staff refuses to do anything. Our best bet is to wait until the next server software arrives (from Lordaeron) and see that most of those bugs will be fixed... But I'm afraid new ones will arise. It's a situation that will never end, due to the simple fact that Molten does not have the necessary amount of money to fix those bugs.

3. In Ragnaros and in Deathwing; this is something we already discussed here, although you have highlighted even more bugs.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-battlegrounds

The staff refuses to do anything. Our best bet is to wait until the next server software arrives (from Lordaeron) and see that most of those bugs will be fixed... But I'm afraid new ones will arise. It's a situation that will never end, due to the simple fact that Molten does not have the necessary amount of money to fix those bugs.
    Haven't seen that thread. Thanks for mentioning :)

4. We need to wait for the Lordaeron core and hope that sota and ioc gonna be enabled and work properly.
    Disabling these BGs is in my opinion the worst solution because the chance is there that they would never make their retun.
    I rather have half working BGs than a very limited pvp content like on Cata or MoP where u do the same boring BGs all day long.
    Edited: November 19, 2015