1. Heroic HoR

Any tips for last fight? My group got wiped due to all the adds for each wave spawning at once and getting AoE'd by shadowbolts and curses. On Deathwing server

2. Get an awesome tank :) Anyway, all waves spawn at once? must be a new bug then...

3. It is possible to get the achiv, but the fight is hard, as you already know. Get an really good tank and healer. Always get close to the wall. Save CD's for the last wave and with a little luck, you'll complete it. Also get DPS with a good burst.

I'm not sure, but i thing you cant get the loot, at least i couldn't, because it is possible that the last ice barrier wont fall at all. Try to get a mage, blink could help (if you wan't the loot). Don't worry, if the barrier don't fall, you'll still get the achive.

Anyway, good luck!

4. With the bug it would be very similar to Halion 25 heroic or Freya in Ulduar. In other words using a mage with frost nova, boomy typhoon or shammy blast wave is quite useful. Using a powerful mdps would not be in your best interest unless you had a warrior with piercing howl. It's more about the CC than it is about the gear although it can help.

5. The best combo I can think for this dungeon is a prot pala, a boomy, a sp, a shaman resto and a mage. 6k'ers all.