1. Blood Elves: Follow the Light, or Use it?

So, I've been looking this stuff up for a while, but nothing conclusive has been produced. Therefore, I'm turning here.

What are the beliefs of the Blood Elves regarding the Light, especially the Paladins and Priests? Can they follow/believe in it, like the Humans/Dwarves/Draenei, or are they stuck with USING it as a tool only?

2. They can "use" it if your roleplay environment is within the time period prior to the events at the Sunwell Plateau involving Lady Liadrin, Prophet Velen and the remains of M'uru/Entropius.

The reason for that being that after their land was ravaged by the Scourge, most, if not all, lost their faith in the Light. Those that didn't lose their faith stayed to assist the Alliance (mainly represented in-game in Wrath and beyond by the Silver Covenant), and thus, remained Alliance and pretty much considered traitors by their future "Blood Elf" kin. The Blood Elves are followers of Kael'thas. Those that remained behind in Silvermoon survived by living off of fel magicks.

The only access any Blood Elf had to the Light prior to the purification of the Sunwell was the siphoning of power off of M'uru while he was in Silvermoon City (a gift to the Blood Elves in the city by Kael'thas; the Naaru was captured by him in Outland).

The purified Sunwell is now a fount of not only arcane power, but holy energies as well, for which all the Blood Elves can use. But this act also renewed the faith of the Elves as well. Which means if you're roleplaying in the Wrath era and beyond, then you would be "following" the Light, instead of using it like a tool.

TLDR
    Prior to Wrath & post M'uru being delivered to Silvermoon City: You would "use" it, siphon it from the Naaru.
    Wrath and beyond: You're a follower & servant to the Light.

P.S. Do not be afraid to deviate from the lore. You can create your own character, backstory and lore, so long as it doesn't conflict with the established lore, and doesn't present your character as being too powerful or important for other roleplayers to deal with.

3. if you want to be evil , I have some ideas. I rp guy character as a Talah'Dorei , or Dark Elf , which are vaguely referenced too in fluff. We need more rp on frostwolf.