1. Worth playing feral dps?

Lately I've heard so much about ferals being bad and such because of buggs. Also I've noticed that even though I have quite good gear 390 ilvl I can't seem to do much damage. I am doing the rotation exactly as I should and everything but I can't get around the 27k dps ( as everyone making raid groups are asking for) I need to do to get into Dragon soul as a dps. I also have everything gemmed and enchanted and I'm using flask of the winds.

So is it really worth playing feral dps at cata at the moment?

2. yes, their dps is low in pve. i dont know if its bugged or not but his dps is kinda low.
    and to add that, to do some damage they need to be able to hit behind the target cause shred is way better than mangle. and there are some bosses taht you cant like ultraxion, madness, spine... some ppl told me that they are bugged or nerfed or something but i honestly dont know. i was kinda upset with that so i did it tank now. im sad ofc cause its so funny to play with them and i had the same prob as you, to enter ds with pugs you need to do a dps check but ppl should know how dudu dps is.
    if you're asking if its worth playing, well... i say yes cause you can do 30k dps check and they are funny. if you ask if its worth playing to do good dps, sadly no

but, in my opinion are the best class for pvp

3. Weird thing is I can get up to 37k on murozond but on dummies I can't do ****. Same with my dk, I do high dmg in real fights but on dummies i suck.