1. I really love these mods that say staff actually has communication with the community . Its worse than before the wipe. At least Hermes didn't give a **** and he stated that he didn't.
    But on this side we get promises but there's nothing in return.
    Anyone remember the promise of more communication with the community when the community was bailing Moltens a$$ from the wipe ?

2. I really love these mods that say staff actually has communication with the community . Its worse than before the wipe. At least Hermes didn't give a **** and he stated that he didn't.
    But on this side we get promises but there's nothing in return.
    Anyone remember the promise of more communication with the community when the community was bailing Moltens a$$ from the wipe ?
    Hum, nowadays we have community managers actively working both in-game and on forums to share information, and a devlog for updates the majority of the community should be interested in. You sure it was better before when these didn't exist?
    You should be careful with what you're complaining, you've been almost abusing of it lately.

3. Mop - trololololol no content, no fixes, no NOTHING
    sad but kinda true.
    Idk why the staff dont care at all about Mop. .. i mean this expansion has alot of potential and i would just like to know why noone cares ( sry but everyone even the mods here need to admit that noone gives a **** about mop atm)

sad :(

4. Hum, nowadays we have community managers actively working both in-game and on forums to share information, and a devlog for updates the majority of the community should be interested in. You sure it was better before when these didn't exist?
    You should be careful with what you're complaining, you've been almost abusing of it lately.
    Funny,I could have sworn none of that is happening for Frostwolf,I see the entire page top to bottom about lordaeron,but not much else.Is that what you're referring to or?

5. Hum, nowadays we have community managers actively working both in-game and on forums to share information, and a devlog for updates the majority of the community should be interested in. You sure it was better before when these didn't exist?
    Excuse me but replying every 2-3 days isn't communication we dont ask for much for fok sake . How hard can it be to reply on a thread ?
    And be real with us no "soon " promises etc.
    So we can't complain anymore ? Really ? Like really ? wow. /Ps didn't abuse any staff or insult anyone ; ) /
    We used to get banned on forums before whenever we posted anything that was positive or giving a thumbs up for the server.
    Now the same is happening even though we were promised that won't happen again..
    I give up.. this shows it all

6. Excuse me but replying every 2-3 days isn't communication we dont ask for much for fok sake . How hard can it be to reply on a thread ?
    And be real with us no "soon " promises etc.
    So we can't complain anymore ? Really ? Like really ? wow. /Ps didn't abuse any staff or insult anyone ; ) /
    We used to get banned on forums before whenever we posted anything that was positive or giving a thumbs up for the server.
    Now the same is happening even though we were promised that won't happen again..
    I give up.. this shows it all
    There's not really much to reply. Focus is Lordaeron and when 5.4.8 is ready for launch porting will begin, focus will become FW when Lordaeron is finished. This was posted multiple times a few months back even before Lordaeron was launched.
    And with ETAs just being ETAs which sometimes cannot become reality due to higher priorities (such as performance), and the community calling us liars when that happen, perhaps we considered keeping those to ourselves until it's 100% certain.

And how did you turn ''you should be careful with what you're complaining'' to ''we can't complain anymore''? You'd be banned long ago if this was the case. A bit of hypocrisy here. This is exactly what I mean by abusing.

7. The MoP devlog has been written and is going through last checks to make sure that we've got all information right in it. (It's hard to write comprehensible information from commit logs and such).

8. The MoP devlog has been written and is going through last checks to make sure that we've got all information right in it. (It's hard to write comprehensible information from commit logs and such).
    cant wait for this entertainment and the ****talk on the forum afterwards xd

9. There's not really much to reply. Focus is Lordaeron and when 5.4.8 is ready for launch porting will begin, focus will become FW when Lordaeron is finished. This was posted multiple times a few months back even before Lordaeron was launched.
    And with ETAs just being ETAs which sometimes cannot become reality due to higher priorities (such as performance), and the community calling us liars when that happen, perhaps we considered keeping those to ourselves until it's 100% certain.

And how did you turn ''you should be careful with what you're complaining'' to ''we can't complain anymore''? You'd be banned long ago if this was the case. A bit of hypocrisy here. This is exactly what I mean by abusing.
    You know, instead of posting all sorts of information scattert over the forums and allthe mods on it. Could you guys please just post some proper information (wich I know u can, saw it on the forums.) on the main page of the site and just make mods refere to that. Cause right now I'm hearing all kinds of stories wich eventually end up in me not having a clue what is actually going to happen. Right now, if you ignore the forums, and just go to the main site the direction is pretty clear. Lordaeron.

If you search the main page for the server names/expansions its like everything is roughly 10 times except lord wich is 150 times. Looking at changelogs:
    Lord - 14 december.
    Wotlk - 19 June
    Cata - 20 may
    MoP - 4 nov

Same for devlog, its lord lord lord. Or MoP - 5.4.8 incoming.

I understand you guys are working very hard on the server(s) to make one good and capable of helping the others with easier scripting and what not. But a part of managing a Server is your community and the impression you leave behind on them. And IMO that impressions is Lordaeron is our focus and we'll see when we get some time for the other servers, some where...soon.

10. Hum, nowadays we have community managers actively working both in-game and on forums to share information, and a devlog for updates the majority of the community should be interested in. You sure it was better before when these didn't exist?
    Well back then it was a bit worse, the former head admin caused staff members to oppress and members of the community players, mod said it herself.I wouldn't say his name, but to refresh people's memory, the guy name is Hermes. During those times, even GMs were harsh too. After moltdown, things did change however something still feel amiss, to be that is my opinion.

As for MoP it was not part of the plan but the expansion was forced out, and many now stick to it, so it make sense if people grow a bit on the complaining side.

As Neltharion for example, I played there when molten was fairly new, once cata hit, some of the content we grew close to was disabled, and for 4-5 years it is like that. Even thought I am on MoP now, Neltharion contentless run stretches out to another year, so people like this on forums will come online and speak their mind, it's normal sometimes, but other time, it goes too far to ranting threads which is sad.
    Edited: December 19, 2015

11. don't expect anything tese 2 months either, coz u know its festive season and they have to rest for all the updates they have done XD

12. The MoP devlog has been written and is going through last checks to make sure that we've got all information right in it. (It's hard to write comprehensible information from commit logs and such).
    devlog? DEVLOG??? LOL! I'm amazed on how molten pretend to fill the gaps with "devlogs".
    Not even updates...

13. Originally posted by Arbiterone

focus will become FW when Lordaeron is finished
    This is the core issue, all the focus is going into a single realm and if the other realms will have to wait for any upgrades until Lordaeron is finished then its going to take another 5 months~ with the current of release rate of content on Lordaeron.

Naxx/Os/EoT are scheduled for release today so that will last until next month if not more.
    Then its going to be Ulduar for another month or two.
    Then its going to be ToC/Onyxia.
    Then ICC will follow next and likely RS will be last to be released a month after the Icecrown Citadel hits live.

If this is the case then it means that Cataclysm, Pandaria and other WoTLK realms will continue to steadily decline in population as they have been for the recent months due to lack of attention other than rare critical fixes to resolve stability issues. It might seem that MoP is doing fine right now, but its temporary due to the promised 5.4.8 that was supposed to be released 'soon' as stated in October 4, 2015

October 4, 2015 Devlog

Approximately 2-3 more weeks are needed for our internal testing and development before release.
    Everyone is hyped up and returning to the realm, population is healthy.

October 20, 2015 Mists of Pandaria devlog

Based on current test results we estimate that it will take approximately 2-3 weeks until patch 5.4.8 is release ready.
    A minor setback, some unforeseen issues arise that push the update by estimated 2-3 weeks. It's fine this stuff happens all the time with everyone, community patiently waits and population grows along with the anticipation for the new patch and endgame content.

November 1, 2015 Mists of Pandaria devlog

As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week.
    Hype is real and population is really healthy, guilds are rebuilding in preparation of conquering the newly released content.

2 weeks later

November 14, 2015 Mists of Pandaria devlog

A new client download will be available on our download page soon to prepare for the release.
    Players are slowly getting upset due to the broken promises.

December 13th by Proterean

Devlog update for all expansions will be posted tomorrow.
    December 14th
    Devlog for Lordaeron comes out but the rest of the realms remain clueless.

Reason: Devs need sleep, Lordaerons changelogs and devlog required more time than anticipated.

December 19th by Proterean

The MoP devlog has been written and is going through last checks to make sure that we've got all information right in it. (It's hard to write comprehensible information from commit logs and such).
    This is the timeline so far. Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months and now from the post made by Arbiterone we hear that Frostwolf will get work done on it only after Lordaeron is fully released, which will be late spring early summer.

This is the view from outside, and players patience is running low.
    Edited: December 19, 2015

14. Hum, nowadays we have community managers actively working both in-game and on forums to share information, and a devlog for updates the majority of the community should be interested in. You sure it was better before when these didn't exist?
    it actually was better before, sorry to burst your bubble there girl, but you guys are doing a terrible job (and by that i mean everything from site management to forum management and ingame management) hence the people complaining, its kind of self explanatory that the way you work things is bad when 50% of the overall community is pointing their fingers at the staff and complaining
    ow and as i said before, threatening the community with bans when nothing is offered for their donations is your way of showing the server's value?

and look at the nerve of this thing http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....pcoming-events
    i dont know how everyone else interprets this thread, but imo its something like the desperation of getting more money and offering nothing in return for 50% of the community

15. This is the core issue, all the focus is going into a single realm and if the other realms will have to wait for any upgrades until Lordaeron is finished then its going to take another 5 months~ with the current of release rate of content on Lordaeron.

Naxx/Os/EoT are scheduled for release today so that will last until next month if not more.
    Then its going to be Ulduar for another month or two.
    Then its going to be ToC/Onyxia.
    Then ICC will follow next and likely RS will be last to be released a month after the Icecrown Citadel hits live.

If this is the case then it means that Cataclysm, Pandaria and other WoTLK realms will continue to steadily decline in population as they have been for the recent months due to lack of attention other than rare critical fixes to resolve stability issues. It might seem that MoP is doing fine right now, but its temporary due to the promised 5.4.8 that was supposed to be released 'soon' as stated in October 4, 2015

Everyone is hyped up and returning to the realm, population is healthy.

A minor setback, some unforeseen issues arise that push the update by estimated 2-3 weeks. It's fine this stuff happens all the time with everyone, community patiently waits and population grows along with the anticipation for the new patch and endgame content.

Hype is real and population is really healthy, guilds are rebuilding in preparation of conquering the newly released content.

2 weeks later

Players are slowly getting upset due to the broken promises.

December 14th
    Devlog for Lordaeron comes out but the rest of the realms remain clueless.

Reason: Devs need sleep, Lordaerons changelogs and devlog required more time than anticipated.

This is the timeline so far. Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months and now from the post made by Arbiterone we hear that Frostwolf will get work done on it only after Lordaeron is fully released, which will be late spring early summer.

This is the view from outside, and players patience is running low.
    that ^ plus

it actually was better before, sorry to burst your bubble there girl, but you guys are doing a terrible job (and by that i mean everything from site management to forum management and ingame management) hence the people complaining, its kind of self explanatory that the way you work things is bad when 50% of the overall community is pointing their fingers at the staff and complaining
    ow and as i said before, threatening the community with bans when nothing is offered for their donations is your way of showing the server's value?

and look at the nerve of this thing http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....pcoming-events
    i dont know how everyone else interprets this thread, but imo its something like the desperation of getting more money and offering nothing in return for 50% of the community

pretty much sum everything up

asking for donations for an event that barely has 2 achievements working, on a server that rewards achievements with points.....

ayyyyy lmao
    Edited: December 19, 2015 Reason: ayyyy lmao

First ... 142223242526 ... Last