1. How to play against Succubus and some other questions

So im looking for an answer from some expirienced player (pref healer), how to play against Succubus?
    Im playing hpala and playing vs Succubus is really anoying. First thing, is there any way to dodge first seduction? Btw i know all that tricks with sacrafices, using turn evil, holy wrath, im expirienced pala, its not that i never won against wlock with succubus, but im wondering is there any easier way to play against it?
    For example when match started i see wlock using succ, i throw hand of sacrafice on my mate (lets say we r warr/p against lock/ele), so whats happening? My warr rush them with sacrafice on himself, so he get dispelled and i get seduction, or he get seducio and after sacrafece expire i get it instead him... so they burst him to 40-50% and i have to trinket at very start then quick turn evil succ cause ill get very fast second seduction if i dont turn evil him and heal my partner who is under great pressure. Also when my partner try to kill succubus, they funel him and heal (worst is vs lock/healer), then my partner stop killing pet, going on plyrs and im on my own against succ again. Idk, maybe just most of my partners wasnt that good to know how to kill pet xD
    Also want to know how to not get oom against affli/disc? Playing few times in RoL and Dalaran sewers, they oom me every time. Same with ele/disc, i mean its not that bad like affli/disc, but i get oom too.
    Hmm what else... maybe some suggestion against feral/disc or rsham. I dont have too much problem against them since i figured out its better to stun feral when healer is low than stunning healer :D but any good suggestion is welcome (for example should my partner sit on healer (if partner is melee) or sit on feral till healer oom, proly mix like most of my partners do). Main prob is when i play with melee partner and he chasing healer, and feral chase him, so i have to chase them all to heal my partner, but then i get a lot of cyclones and most of time its lose.
    Edited: November 11, 2015

2. Have your warri kill the succu ALWAYS. Even vs rsham/dlock setup while they heal the succu the warri can either outdmg the heals or make the enemy healer fall back on mana big time. Also a quick tip - it's pointless to use an unprotected hand of Sac vs purge spamming shamans.. :)

3. Thx for reply :-)
    Also if some1 else have something worth to write about this topic feel free to post it... :-)

4. 1) First your team should get succubus out either by aoeing it or hit warlock to trigger soul link damage.

2) Plan forehand how do you deal with seduce, should warrior charge it or you fear it (you can holy shock the grounding totem off)

3) DPS from the team can't derp position too badly since if they are too far away from succubus they get wiped while trying to reach it for kick.

5. being someone who played warlock for a good long time, the only way to kill the warlock pet, for most comps atleast, is to CC the enemy healer. Random Tunneling of the pet will not work vs experienced warlocks especially on a server like blackrock were DMG is actually balanced and working.

A few things to note,

1. Warlocks spec to make health funnel not only heal more, but reduce over all dmg taken (its like 30-40% dmg reduce) that combined with a good healer and the pet will litterally never die.
    2. In a double Dps comp (such as ele-destro, frost-destro, rogue-destro ect) going after the pet CAN work as theres a lot less likely to heal it...but your also dealing with alot more over all burst so its risky.
    3. A warlock can easily start to pre-summon a new pet in LOS while u tunnel his current one. any warlock worth a damn will do that and you'll effectively just waste your time on nothing.
    4. warlock can instantly summon a second pet every 2minutes (this combod with harcasting pets and it bascially make its near impossible for him to kill it permantly)

all in all that means that the partner you are with (a warrior i believe you said) has to play defensive during the time your CC'd (interupting dmg trees if he cant get away, slowing them then running into LOS ect) if the warrior is dumb enough to run straight at a warlock with no visable pet (which is a clear indicator of succubus) then you should probably find a new warrior because hes a lost cause at that point. I should note that you have to apply alot of pressure to the lock IF you manage to kill the pet, but do remember that a warlock can still CC spam even without a sucubus, most warlocks just rely on it to make things easier but fear spam is just as easy to use and just as deadly as seduce spam.

This is because most succubus warlocks play with other CC spec's, so you can be assured that killing the pet would do very little to the overall fight as war-pala.

a good example of that would be when i was a mage, i did alot of frost-destro and he'd use a fel hunter vs teams like war-pala purely because the seduce ment nothing and the warrior was far less likely to feel the need to tunnel the fel hunter, then because i could easily poly spam the healer he was able to follow it up with fears effectively negating the need for seduce.

using a sucubus vs a war-pala is largely useless because the main reason to use that, is so the warlock can CC both ppl. but as many of you know, its very hard to fear spam a warrior early in a fight. (or really at all unless you stick with it) meaning using fear/spell lock on the healer is almost always better.

oh and when i was doing frost-destro one of our favorite strats was to summon a sucubus vs teams we know would go straight for it (warriors for instance) and then use that as a way to bait and burst they guy down. Ofc that doesnt work on the good players but anyone who "tunnels" a pet is a moron (usually these ppl wouldnt even pop there defensives til 20% hp which was ofc far to late). and unless your on a "normal" warmane realm your dmg isnt going to be near high enough to actually burst down the pet near as fast as the destro+his partner can do too you. smart warriors's swap to the pet when its low or healer is CC'd, and have the common sense to LOS the dps's when there partner is CC'd because otherwise they just end up dead.

6. Thx for replies. Actually when i was writting first post i kinda realised that most of my teammates wasnt skilled enough (esspecialy warrs who just rush and dont care bout me or their hp xD). There were few good wars that i played with but that was just fun games.
    Btw if some have some recipes how to play against affli/dp or ele/dp write it freely :D

7. Thx for replies. Actually when i was writting first post i kinda realised that most of my teammates wasnt skilled enough (esspecialy warrs who just rush and dont care bout me or their hp xD). There were few good wars that i played with but that was just fun games.
    Btw if some have some recipes how to play against affli/dp or ele/dp write it freely :D
    tbh neither of those comps are all that great vs warriors (or any half decent comp really). hell aff-disc is one of the worst combos you'll ever see. aff-rsham/pala/druid all work fantastically....but the priests fears DR with warlock fears...so the amount of pressure your CC can apply in that comp is meh...then you get the fact a disc is comparably super squishy and the warlocks primary CC is largely useless vs one of the most popular dpsers (warriors) and you have a huge **** storm of meh.

ele-disc is one of those comps that try really hard to outlast but because of his lack of peels the priest can just get rofl-stompd by pretty much anything with burst+MS effect.

8. Btw if some have some recipes how to play against affli/dp or ele/dp write it freely :D
    Tunnel the disc. (not even kidding)

If healer is slacking, warrior can just intervene to los to be topped and repeat.

Vs disc / lock, warrior can sit warlock for short time (and if they are worse than you, then you can by any means, train him to death).

9. Problem is i wasnt playing with warr against these comps, my partner was affli :)
    I already wrote in first post here, problem is cause they all oom me. Also worst thing was we were playing in Dalaran arena/RoL (and two times in Blades edge, but back then, 2 years ago, i wasnt much skilled) so priest coming from one side of box, lock from the other side and i get feared>dispelled>burned+drained so after few mins im oom. Vs ele/dp i get rooted>dispelled>burned and no way i can get my mana, just losing it... btw my affli was decent, but proly we just dont have much expirience against these comps

10. Problem is i wasnt playing with warr against these comps, my partner was affli :)
    I already wrote in first post here, problem is cause they all oom me. Also worst thing was we were playing in Dalaran arena/RoL (and two times in Blades edge, but back then, 2 years ago, i wasnt much skilled) so priest coming from one side of box, lock from the other side and i get feared>dispelled>burned+drained so after few mins im oom. Vs ele/dp i get rooted>dispelled>burned and no way i can get my mana, just losing it... btw my affli was decent, but proly we just dont have much expirience against these comps
    long story short, if your playing a comp like Aff-hpally vs comps like aff-disc (or even ele-disc) and you lose 9/10 the warlock is mediocre. aff-hpally is one of the few 2s god comps aff has access too. and if he does his job properly he'll prevent the majority of the mana burns or drains with CC while dotting 1-2 of the ppl (and pet) and fully roflstomping them.

Fun fact, the ppl who spam mana drain are almost always the ****ty warlocks. so it doesnt take 2 much too out play em you just have to understand what your doing.

as i said in the VS sucubus one, its likely the partner. aff lock isnt for the feint of heart and requires alot of effort in 2s to match the opness of a destro. a good aff lock is insanely hard to fight.... anything under that and the guys just meh all over.

things like pet control (positioning for example) and proper CCing of the enemy team make a big difference. because they could aoe fear you... start hard casting drains/burns but your lock could just instantly dispell fear (b4 any other effects are applied) and fear spam the priest and interupt the warlock (or ele or w/e) to peel. theres a reason disc-aff is almost never played...that being because Drain spam only works on the inexperienced or **** players. and burn spam only works if the target is constantly CC'd and the partner cant or doesnt peel.