1. Reserved in raid

Hi all, ive been playing wow for a while, on lots of differents servers, mostly privates servers, and the ONLY servers ive seen peaple reserving gears / primos / boe / patterns / satchels ... Is Warmane aka Molten .... Wtf is wrong with the people on this server... Why would you reserved things of a raid just because you are the leader or its a " half guild run" ... How fair is that for all other peoples in raid... Leaders reserved thing even if they dont need and the first thing you know ; it's for sale at expensive price at AH. This pratice, in my opinion should be bannable. Warmane staff should do something about that. Ive lead lots of raids, wasting lots of time, and never reserved shi*...

2. Some of the best pug leaders I've seen only did it because they were able to reserve items and sell them so as to farm gold/gear for their other toons. A guildy of mine before the Moltdown would make 3-4 VDW/Sindy runs every week with his alts because he was selling the boes for coins so he could save up for Shadowmourne. What people don't see is that the ability to reserve boes/gold/primos is a huge motivator for a lot of raid leaders to start their own pugs. A lot of raids happen solely because the potential for BoE drops creates that impetus in raid leaders to make those raids. Through that perspective, it's actually a really healthy practice for the server, even if a phenomenal amount of whining goes on about it.

If someone goes through all the effort of putting together, organizing, and leading a raid (a raid that's probably going to contain a considerable amount of the kinds of twats you tend to see on here, at that), they're putting in a disproportionately higher amount of effort into making that run happen than all the other players in the raid are. If, as such, they feel they want to be compensated by keeping any BoEs for themselves, then they've more than earned it in my eyes. After seeing the kinds of *****s raid leaders have to deal with in pugs I don't fault them at all for reserving whatever it is they want to reserve.

If you're so outraged that you don't get your equal shot at rolling on BoEs that you probably won't win anyways, then don't join raids where the raid leader is reserving items. Unless his intentions to reserve those items weren't announced, I don't see a cause to complain.

3. Welcome to the post XXXX about "reserved items in pug raids".

Complaint standard RET9000:
    "Hi, I'm from <insert some random wotlk private server> and I've never seen people reserving items,primos,etc. What's is wrong with people from this server? Warmane staff should do something about it, they should <insert punishment for reserving items> because <insert stupid reasons behind this post>".

4. its not because you " make the raid" you deserve to have tons of loot witch you're not even gonna equip and probably will sell. Its supposed to be a "team" game, a Raid leader cant do a 25man raid by himself; he will need tanks , heal, dps, so basically Raid leader are "using" people to make cash on their back.. The main objective of doing raids is to have gears , frost,,,, but lets say after a icc25 if some people have 1 or 2 gear at the end, thats a good run for you, but The RL will have bags full of boe and primos. I personnaly dont think thats the honest way to do raids, I make raids once in a while as a RL and nothing is reserved and people are very happy about it, less qq , more fun, more happy people less rage quit, people thinks 2 times b4 leaving after a wipe.. Lets just say it would be great if more people would lead like that... And like i said b4 Warmane is the only server ive seen out of lots of server with "Reserved Bullsh**"

5. if you don't want to reserve items in your raids than don't, there's nothing wrong with a raid leader reserving an item. anyone who doesn't like it simply doesn't join that raid.

6. Every man for himself , sad but true

7. Every man for himself , sad but true
    how is that sad? unless it's a guild run why exactly should anyone care if some randomer gets gear or not ? you do raids/dungeons to gear yourself, not people you don't know.

8. If I were to lead a PUG raid then I'd reserve items as payment to put up with everyone.
    Edited: January 1, 2016

9. Selling a Copper Bar for 1500 gold.

Will you buy it? You're making the decision, not me. I'm just making it available.

If you can't go and mine that Copper Bar, or you can't make your own raid, then you either join me, or go home. Basic Internet wisdom.

10. nid all icc 25 boe primo res tell gs and achief pliz ty

Ahh nvm.. wrong post for that..

11. Hi all, ive been playing wow for a while, on lots of differents servers, mostly privates servers, and the ONLY servers ive seen peaple reserving gears / primos / boe / patterns / satchels ... Is Warmane aka Molten .... Wtf is wrong with the people on this server... Why would you reserved things of a raid just because you are the leader or its a " half guild run" ... How fair is that for all other peoples in raid... Leaders reserved thing even if they dont need and the first thing you know ; it's for sale at expensive price at AH. This pratice, in my opinion should be bannable. Warmane staff should do something about that. Ive lead lots of raids, wasting lots of time, and never reserved shi*...
    it should rather be bannable when some random guy comes in complains and demands that others do stuff for HIM in the way HE likes them.

also you act so mighty holy and then you say organizing raids is a waste of time, well there you have it others dont want to "waste" time and reserve items. its your own fault that you did not.
    Edited: November 30, 2015

12. Well...Just do what the rest of us do...Don't join them....You could join them and complain, like you are now, but that isn't going to fix anything. Find a guild that runs the raids you want and join it...Simple...Problem solved.

13. If me and my brother bother to come on a tank and healing char so we can setup a quick raid, it is nothing more than normal that we get to have the BoE's, Primo's, Satchels etc.

Don't like it ? Roll tank/heal and start making your own raids where you give everything away

14. it is nothing more than normal that we get to have the BoE's, Primo's, Satchels etc.
    It has a name... egoism.

15. No one has ever force u to join raids that got their own rule,if u dont like them reserving items then just dont join
    simple as that

12 Last