1. [HELP] - Begginer - Need a Warrior Guide!

Hello guyss!!

Hope you're all doing well! So , hum , I've always wanted to try WoW, and finally came to try it!! I've never played anykind of WoW , so it's my first time. I have some experience in a bunch of other MMO's. So , my actual problem is finding a warrior guide. I've seen some in here , and in other sites , but , none of them is really what I'm looking for. So what I wanted to ask you guys , is if there is a good warrior guide that would tell me what talents to pick up first , what skills to pick up , and things like that, since I don't know anything. I already have 1 good leveling guide, so I just need the class guide. I'd be very grateful if you could help me!

Cheers ,
    AfonsoDM

2. Hi,
    wow starts at max lvl (80, since we are talking about wotlk). Thats why noone rly talks about leveling. Also any war spec is usable and quite easy to level as (prot is my favourite though).

Basically you want to pick 1 talent tree and reach 51st talent point ASAP, and then start putting talents in other tree(s). Generally try to take talents that give you a new ability/increase your dmg first (you are going to reset @80 anyways). Its best to take all abilities (if you have enough money, which you should have) and try them out during leveling.

Once you hit 80 it depends what do you want to do... (guides focus on this point and further)

Protection is a tank - tanks job is keeping mobs interested in attacking him instead of other players.
    Other two specs are dps - doing as much dmg as possible without taking mobs from tank.

Arms should be slightly better than fury at low gear levels, fury pulls far ahead once you get rly good gear (reaching arp cap is a breakpoint where fury starts getting ahead).