1. My worst Raid in wotlk history

Being a solo player i have been raiding ICC10n and ICC25n with random people they sometimes called it PUG run. And yesterday (on our country`s time) i teamed up with people and during the whole raid they have been fooling players all along. The usual rule was applied as MS spec before OS spec priorirty. Being almost BIS with normal items as Dps i roll Holy as MS. The raid was aware and even made a raid warning so that people would know. During the raid i have won an item on rotface and an item on VDw but i was unlucky to have it. I know i have won those items because i take note of other players that are same class as mine what theyre rolling for. And this raid leader keeps on giving items i should have won on players that dont really won it by roll and for sure he knows in game. In VDW he just he just ninja an item that i also won. They are from well known guild by the way. I just dont want to tag the guilds name because i know some of their members are good and i think this i just isolated case of a greedy person. I hope this wont happen again and may this people give chance to other solo players to gear up and not let us loss enthusiasm playing the game which may lead us from quitting. Thanks and more power to all solo gamers.

2. Can you report raid leader for ninja loot i think....it's not right that you didn't receive items you win for those "problems".......

3. Being a solo player i have been raiding ICC10n and ICC25n with random people they sometimes called it PUG run. And yesterday (on our country`s time) i teamed up with people and during the whole raid they have been fooling players all along. The usual rule was applied as MS spec before OS spec priorirty. Being almost BIS with normal items as Dps i roll Holy as MS. The raid was aware and even made a raid warning so that people would know. During the raid i have won an item on rotface and an item on VDw but i was unlucky to have it. I know i have won those items because i take note of other players that are same class as mine what theyre rolling for. And this raid leader keeps on giving items i should have won on players that dont really won it by roll and for sure he knows in game. In VDW he just he just ninja an item that i also won. They are from well known guild by the way. I just dont want to tag the guilds name because i know some of their members are good and i think this i just isolated case of a greedy person. I hope this wont happen again and may this people give chance to other solo players to gear up and not let us loss enthusiasm playing the game which may lead us from quitting. Thanks and more power to all solo gamers.
    Next time just take screenshots of the raid warning before the raid and take as much screenshots of the looting process as possible. Ninja looting is bannable and from what I can tell there is a chat message from time to time for people being banned 60-90 days for this reason.

4. At first drop i just let it pass then when we reach VDW he did it again.. I wasnt aware of taking screenshot cause it happen really fast.. I just learned my lessons and the next time ill come with every raid i will take screenshot for future evidences.

5. This always happens in pug 25 man raids because the leader is usually lazy and only cares about the boes/primos.

Ive had a leader give a normal DBW to a Dk who already had the HC version because he rolled for it even though i was the only one eligible, ended up having to buy it off him for some (20k) gold. Pug raids are cancer but unfortunately if you want to gear up it is the only way besides finding a guild.

6. You're one lucky guy if that was your worst raid ^^
    My worst was Raid over after marrowgar25 Normal, cause leader stole the axe...

Most frustrating was when DBW for my combat rogue went to a ret paladin because (allthought I was 2 and 3rd on damage done after first 2 bosses and all bosses after that, I ended up as nr 6 on recount at dbs, and "only top 5 can roll for DBW"

7. My worst raid is a reoccurring thing. Bored in the middle of the week, join an icc10n with pugs, listen to how "good" they are, and then RO on gunship because they're "good".

8. I've been in plenty of raids where people were clearly carried to KS/LoD on bis toons and cant even do whatever their MS is well enough to play ICC 10n past gunship. I love those raids but my favorite is when they're good raids and people get loot banned for like 10/12 bosses

9. I've been in plenty of raids where people were clearly carried to KS/LoD on bis toons and cant even do whatever their MS is well enough to play ICC 10n past gunship.
    Yeah.. I saw a guy who I carried for bane being a complete ***** once, I haven't carried anyone since.

10. If you think ICC is bad try pugging Ulduar 25. People suddenly get the biggest heads in the world cause it's such a low gs raid apparently. Had a full 6k group I spent hours making wipe on Auriaya in the first few seconds because they couldn't stack or they couldn't interrupt or they couldn't kill the cats and focused boss instead. You say stand here and they spread like wildfire, you say attack this and they attack some dude in China, you say actually use a class ability and they spam everything else but that.

It's like people ignore all tactic and tunnel boss thinking their gs will save them. That's why if ICC actually gets some decent script we're all screwed. The tactics in this game aren't even hard. Comparatively to any other hard difficulty on other games, this game is extremely easy.

11. If you think ICC is bad try pugging Ulduar 25.
    /Thread.

Seriously, I forgot about the Ulduar 25 pug attempts. Those are sooooooooooo ****ing bad.

12. /Thread.

Seriously, I forgot about the Ulduar 25 pug attempts. Those are sooooooooooo ****ing bad.
    Why do you even try to pug Ulduar, lmao. People barely know ICC tactics here.

12 Last