1. I don't get it. Is this server suppose to be "Blizz Like" or "Somewhat Blizz Like"? That's not meant to be a snarky comment, I'm genuinely curious. The information page (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information) doesn't say much that's useful

2. You seem to be confusing "blizzlike" and "blizzclone".
    It's also meant to be progressive hardcore realm, which you fail to have taken into account too. It's meant to be harder.

3. You seem to be confusing "blizzlike" and "blizzclone".
    It's also meant to be progressive hardcore realm, which you fail to have taken into account too. It's meant to be harder.
    It seems you ignored most of my post and decided to get all defensive. lol

The white knights on this forum are much more amusing than the ones on the live forums.

4. A 4.9k dps requirement is a little over the top, considering the requirement on retail was around 2k. I'm not against a buff of sorts (Naxx is relatively easy anyway, it's more about mechanics than anything else), but more than twice the normal requirement is taking it a bit far.

Sure the top guilds will still be able to clear it, but that is hardly blizzlike. WotLK was the expansion where pug raids really started to pick up. You were able to pug Naxx on most servers about 3 weeks after launch, without too stringent gear requirements.

This is the other problem that will arise if they keep the buff as it is: people will start having ridiculous gear requirements for raids (think along the lines of mostly 213+ gear for Naxx 10).

TLDR: They can buff the bosses, but not by as much as at the moment.

5. Crying clueless people like topic starter is the main reason why retail wow went full casual autistic crap

I bet u didnt try retail vanilla ctun or naxx, otherwise u should have suicided

6. Wow, they made it so in order to clear a raid you need a good guild? And you must play properly? Well, that's how the game should be in the first place, isn't it?

7. I don't mind if raids are more difficult, in fact that was one of the things I was slightly worried about playing this expansion since its one main complaint from people is that it was way too easy.

That said, I do hope they don't over the top with it either. You do need to find a good balance, it doesn't need to become that extreme that only the top 10 guilds can ever get past it while the rest has to try and try again with frustration because some of their guildies won't be good enough to get that big mammoth dick DPS or the like, which will just end up giving everyone a headache not to mention pugs, dear god.

8. Server sure is hardcore, but not supposed to add things that didn't exist in retail. Disabling features to make it better like RDF is quite acceptable but adding features & buffs that didn't exist don't make it anywhere challenging or acceptable, just custom. You're not better than blizzard to make your own stuff.
    Also first raids aren't' supposed to be difficult or challenging. They're meant to be doable in order to get the gear. Most of people here saying it's good & fine after they've done it. If it was impossible, they'd have said it.

9. New mechanics aren't being added. Numbers are being tweaked to account for 3.3.5 talents and scalings. Steam-rolling through an unbuffed Naxx with 3.3.5 talents despite it being the "progression" raid for the time being is what would be very un-blizzlike.

10. Crying clueless people like topic starter is the main reason why retail wow went full casual autistic crap

I bet u didnt try retail vanilla ctun or naxx, otherwise u should have suicided
    I bet you didn't. Your lack of insight kind of proves it. Retail C'thun and Naxx were absurd, with less than 1% of the total population ever seeing it. In addition, IF you ever got there, you'll also know what a pain in the *** it was to actually do. Getting 40 people to do the right thing at the right time (quite apart from just having them show up) was no mean feat. The raiding model of TBC and WotLK to a large extent rectified that.

I stand by my original point: a buff is ok, but it shouldn't be over the top as it currently seems to be.

11. a buff is ok, but it shouldn't be over the top as it currently seems to be.
    if its hard for ur guild, it doesnt matter its really hard for others

once again, stop crying and don't force warmane to turn RAID content in faceroll crap each gypsy pug can progress through

12. I don't get it. Is this server suppose to be "Blizz Like" or "Somewhat Blizz Like"? That's not meant to be a snarky comment, I'm genuinely curious. The information page (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information) doesn't say much that's useful
    The two terms you ask about are synonymous with each other. I'm sure you know what the word "like" means.
    With the increased health given to the bosses, some of them are literally impossible. Patchwerk's enrage timer cannot be beaten. Just increasing bosses health by 200% makes no sense, especially when advertising a blizz-like server. I assume this is just a test to see where the "sweet spot" is, so see this as my take on it.

Edit:
    I'm not talking about the previous version of 10 man Patchwerk with 7-some-odd million health, I'm talking about the updated one with nearly 11 million.
    Makes me wonder how many people in your group even know what pre-potting is, tbh.

13. Seriously, this is PTR, stop forcing people not to share their data they got from their testing. I honestly doubt that they'll pay too much attention to any rants anyway, I'm sure that Warmane has their own way of gathering the info they need. They can't draw anything conclusive from any of these comments.

So many immature *****s imposing their ways on the game to suit exactly them. Disgusting.

14. I really do hope they intend to go through with the buffs to the bosses. Naxx on retail was a snoozefest and with 3.3.5 patch it would be laughable. Actually doing the rotation on your class should be mandatory for downing bosses.
    Edited: December 6, 2015

15. Their aim as a hardcore realm is that people actually have to work hard to achieve their goals, not just outdps every mechanic in the game. Without any buffs and with Blizz HP Naxx would be cleared by first 10 people hitting 80, that's not the idea, the idea is for it to take 2-3 lockouts at least for progression guilds to clear to make the content challenging.

They are buffing both HP and some mechanics (some mechanics like Old lvl 60 Naxx that were harder than 80 Naxx) to reach this goal and so people aren't just bored easily clearing raids to farm gear. Pugs that aim on killing more than couple bosses will have to actually be good pugs like you see in retail coming together on a schedule every week to try to progress in Mythic content. (and use voice com, something I've never seen a PUG use in Warmane)

They are actually working hard to make this content entertaining.

First 123412 ... Last