1. You know why? Cause they where unkillable. You never played TBC right?
    So for you harder = unkillable? . Everyone knows that wow was way harder in past. Disscusion with you simple make no sense. You got own point of view and you simple dont care what others write.

Compare time until killed for old contend against new bs.

Ty sir for it. But some will not understand anyway ;P
    Edited: December 7, 2015

2. So for you harder = unkillable? . Everyone knows that wow was way harder in past. Disscusion with you simple make no sense. You got own point of view and you simple dont care what others write.
    They where unkillable. If you want you can come later on our Teamspeak and talk with an Top 2 World Player on WotLK.
    Stop google **** if you have no Idea about the Content.

Kel was ****ing Buggy and unkillable on dat time better stop blame yourself now.

3. I've done the whole "Hardcore" raiding thing on retail... Raid are not hard it's just bad players or raid leader in your team who ****s up that make it hard.

At least here we have a scripted challenge, that even the most skilled of teams will struggle with.
    I mean take the top retail guilds. it took them 2 raid IDs into Mythic progression to kill Mythic Archimonde.

You are trying to tell me that 2 weeks of progression on Mythic is equal to the month or so it's going to take here to kill KT? And thats just the 2 guilds (Cookie/Paradox) on the realm, let alone all the other guilds behind.
    "Bad leader or guildmate" is bad excuse for not killing anything. Retail raids shouldn't be called easy in anyway. It takes some wipes to actually learn the mechanics in several bosses. I don't know how much "HC" guilds here raid during progress but 2 IDs into mythic progression in retail translates into ****ton of wipes.
    It's not very good idea to compare top guilds of warmane to top guilds of retail anyway.

To contribute abit in topic imo it's just great if raids are actually challenging. I expected Naxx to be just a roflstomp like in retail but now it actually might take some skill and tenacity instead of 25 first ******s who have no life getting realm 1st

4. They where unkillable. If you want you can come later on our Teamspeak and talk with an Top 2 World Player on WotLK.
    Stop google **** if you have no Idea about the Content.

Kel was ****ing Buggy and unkillable on dat time better stop blame yourself now.
    By your own words " bugged/buggy = slacker". You just own yourself, how you feel now ?

5. They where unkillable. If you want you can come later on our Teamspeak and talk with an Top 2 World Player on WotLK.
    Out of curiosity; which Teamspeak is that? Does it have a guild name attached to it?

6. Out of curiosity; which Teamspeak is that? Does it have a guild name attached to it?
    For the Horde

Write me a PM and give you the Teamspeak IP ;)

7. I've done the whole "Hardcore" raiding thing on retail... Raid are not hard it's just bad players or raid leader in your team who ****s up that make it hard.

At least here we have a scripted challenge, that even the most skilled of teams will struggle with.
    I mean take the top retail guilds. it took them 2 raid IDs into Mythic progression to kill Mythic Archimonde.

You are trying to tell me that 2 weeks of progression on Mythic is equal to the month or so it's going to take here to kill KT? And thats just the 2 guilds (Cookie/Paradox) on the realm, let alone all the other guilds behind.
    You think only your guild and Paradox on ally kill it in month? Funny little boy

8. For the Horde

Write me a PM and give you the Teamspeak IP ;)
    Which guild is that? Never heard of it before.

9. Which guild is that? Never heard of it before.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier10_25

Dude you blame yourself so ****ing hard -.-

10. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were in a guild here, on Lordaeron. But thanks for showing me a guild that was actively raiding on retail 6 years ago, which I by the way highly doubt you had any part in yourself. You seem like the kind of person that researches other peoples success to leech off of.

11. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were in a guild here, on Lordaeron. But thanks for showing me a guild that was actively raiding on retail 6 years ago, which I by the way highly doubt you had any part in yourself. You seem like the kind of person that researches other peoples success to leech off of.
    #lol

Wirte me a PM and come teamspeak and stop talking :D :D :D :D :D
    RLY STOP TALKING :D

Originally Posted by Zwox
    They where unkillable. If you want you can come later on our Teamspeak and talk with an Top 2 World Player on WotLK.

Aiovous: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were in a guild here, on Lordaeron.

Dude rly... xD

12. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were in a guild here, on Lordaeron. But thanks for showing me a guild that was actively raiding on retail 6 years ago, which I by the way highly doubt you had any part in yourself. You seem like the kind of person that researches other peoples success to leech off of.
    I can guarantee you, if he was in that guild, he would not be comparing the content he's linking to mythic raids in Warlords. It's highly unlikely any of his links thus far are legit.

13. World of Forumwars: Wrath of the E-Peen

First ... 910111213 ... Last