1. PTR Naxx Impossible

With the increased health given to the bosses, some of them are literally impossible. Patchwerk's enrage timer cannot be beaten. Just increasing bosses health by 200% makes no sense, especially when advertising a blizz-like server. I assume this is just a test to see where the "sweet spot" is, so see this as my take on it.

Edit:
    I'm not talking about the previous version of 10 man Patchwerk with 7-some-odd million health, I'm talking about the updated one with nearly 11 million.

E-e-e-e-e-edit:
    To the e-peen dip****s in this thread, xDDDD
    Saw the health got nerfed slightly in 10, cheers.
    Edited: December 10, 2015

2. mad cuz bad xD
    Edited: December 6, 2015

3. It's defenently a challange to kill Patchwerk at the moment but it's possible! You gotta push the healers with keeping tanks alive as well as maintaining high DPS :)

4. Its gonna be even easier with some 10man 25man gear. We killed it on our 2nd try last reset, dunno if it got further buffs this week.

5. Its gonna be even easier with some 10man 25man gear. We killed it on our 2nd try last reset, dunno if it got further buffs this week.
    He got more buffs :> Just sayin'

6. oh thats nice actualy :D as long as its not hateful strike dmg :P

7. It's defenently a challange to kill Patchwerk at the moment but it's possible! You gotta push the healers with keeping tanks alive as well as maintaining high DPS :)
    10,600,000 health in 10 man

6 minute enrage timer

10,600,000/(6*60) = 29,444.5 Dps required to beat enrage timer

Assuming you have 6 dps, 29,444.5/6 = 4,907.41 dps per person

I don't believe that this is possible with current gear in 10 man, without full raid buffs.

8. You aren't supposed to clear Naxx 10 man in one week. Professions and gear from the other quarters will play a great role

9. I believe it was on retail (2 days after launch by Ensidia http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_...n_(WotLK)/Naxx), though that's aside the point. Do you really expect players to be doing nearly 5k dps in Naxx with professions? The same argument can be applied to many of the other bosses, nullifying the prospect of getting gear from the easier bosses to deal with the harder ones.

10. bosses have too much hp theres two classes now that pull enough dps pls fix

11. It is actually possible to kill him, even on 25 Man with the latest buffs. It took us a few tries but in the end we were able to kill him with solely vendor gear.
    Proof: http://i.imgur.com/j4Pqugt.jpg

Personally I really like how Naxx got buffed, it makes it more challanging instead of everyone facerolling through it. The design of the realm is supposted to be Blizzlike, but also hardcore. The fact that Naxx was cleared 2 days after launch on retail proves that it was way to easy.

I just hope that Warmne Staff will keep those buffs and even add some to other encounters.

12. Seems like they're aiming for a level of difficulty where not only are the fights not trivialized by 3.3.5 talents, but where there's also some point to racing for realm firsts. I think that's great.

10,600,000 health in 10 man

6 minute enrage timer

10,600,000/(6*60) = 29,444.5 Dps required to beat enrage timer

Assuming you have 6 dps, 29,444.5/6 = 4,907.41 dps per person

I don't believe that this is possible with current gear
    You also have the two tanks contributing some DPS. On fights that are very tight DPS checks like Patchwerk high-ends guilds have also conventionally been having even their healers help out, by throwing out DoTs and such.

Guilds are going to have to actually optimize their comps, get their players to min-max suitably for each encounter, and arrange loot distribution from bosses in a way that prioritizes overall raid improvement over individual interest. I rather like that it's going to be like that, instead of a "let's see who can fill a raid with 40 baboons first" style that vanilla/TBC raids were.

13. lol im sure you will be saying the same thing when you hit 80 are in mostly leveling gaer, have no enchants and gems and go into naxx

14. Because it's so hard to fathom how a person might think that a raid of fresh 80's in greens shouldn't be able to clear Naxx?

15. You also have the two tanks contributing some DPS. On fights that are very tight DPS checks like Patchwerk high-ends guilds have also conventionally been having even their healers help out, by throwing out DoTs and such.

Guilds are going to have to actually optimize their comps, get their players to min-max suitably for each encounter, and arrange loot distribution from bosses in a way that prioritizes overall raid improvement over individual interest. I rather like that it's going to be like that, instead of a "let's see who can fill a raid with 40 baboons first" style that vanilla/TBC raids were.
    exactly, you can see our raids dps on my skada in the screenshot Newk linked.
    This is in full 200 vendor gear (rdf stuff), and with a fairly good class composition (everyone on their main class as they would normally).

DPS was more then enough to clear.
    If you are having DPS issues it's a L2play issue, not a buff to the boss issue.

12311 ... Last