1. And i asked my 7 years old nephew,"what yea doing young boy ?"
    He replied,"Doing 4.5k DPS with just 3 buttons on Naxxramas raid, Uncle"

So if that nibb can do, you can do too !

stop complaining much, boss is gonna be same for each and everyone. if others cant do it and you cant do it then its issue and warmane should check on that. But if others can do that but you can't, delete WOW, go home ! This is not a spoon-feeding realm.

I am myself really looking on lordaeron in broader sights, because you have no idea how much so called 'PUGS' community has harmed a beautiful realm Deathwing !

2. My 2 cents:

I came from a server that had overtuned ZG so it was not PUGgable. This caused several non hardcore guilds to rip immediately. Having such a low population this was a huge burden to the server, since casuals are the backbone of every server.

Even though the population here is very high here, the bosses shouldnt be overtuned to be practically unkillable.

I havent actually tried 10 or 25 man naxx here, but hopefully it isnt overtuned to the point where only the best groups of players can only clear naxx.

Thanks

3. My 2 cents:

I came from a server that had overtuned ZG so it was not PUGgable. This caused several non hardcore guilds to rip immediately. Having such a low population this was a huge burden to the server, since casuals are the backbone of every server.

Even though the population here is very high here, the bosses shouldnt be overtuned to be practically unkillable.

I havent actually tried 10 or 25 man naxx here, but hopefully it isnt overtuned to the point where only the best groups of players can only clear naxx.

Thanks
    After testing both 10 and 25M i can assure you that any guild that puts the time and effort in to raiding will clear it it. Its all about finding your way of doing the boss, and once 1 guild kills the boss and releases a video of it all the other guilds will kill it.

4. My 2 cents:

Thanks
    Yep, all too often people don't see the value of the "casuals".
    Even without increased difficulty on the content, it will be harder for people to want to gear up to do it due to the sheer annoyance (note: not difficulty) of finding groups to do heroics and farm every day. Even in a fairly hardcore raid guild it may not be as easy as you think, with conflicting resets for different people and other problems. This is my issue, personally I think it's a bit overtuned but my bigger concern currently is the path to actually get to the raiding. I feel especially bad in this case for those who have limited time to play daily (which fortunately is not me).
    Edited: December 11, 2015

5. Warmanes intentions was to make 10-man doable, but very difficult, with just heroic (ilvl. 200) gear. The 25-man version should be near impossible to kill with just heroic gear, and this is very much likely what is going to happen.

Personally I find this more challenging, and as far as I remember Warmane advertised themselves as a "Hardcore PvE server". Not a server where you could do 4-5k dps with heroic gear, walking through raids while fapping. This thing with the scalings is good for the server. Though I would like to say that some bosses are extremly difficult, but as someone also said earlier - if you focus enough and try plenty of times, each guild will figure out a way to kill the bosses.

For example I like the new scalings in Heigan the Unclean on 25-man mode. His healthpool is made so that, with decent DPS, you have to survive atleast 3 dances in order to kill him. And this is really survive, because fire oneshots you because of this scaling. So you have to dance perfect 3 times atleast, you have to be on your toes with healing because he hits like a truck and generally focus all the fight. This is just one example of many of course.

6. All guild gonna do it?! with all classes or with specifics classes ?! Cus if the case for i had just specifics classes on naxx don't make sense at all with item lvl 200 not all classes can hit that dps for REGULAR players because they don't raid 8 hours per day like your guild. i will just you explain with that Warmane will lose a lot of players and the guilds membres will be dennined cus for that raid For exemple :" have 2 locks 2 mages 2 hunters , 2 healers , 2 tanks Cus other classes can't hit that dps " don't Forget this is exemple . And you will say for other classes you don't need them cus in 10 mens you just can do it with that classes Thats a Stupid idea , if They buff just hp its ok !But the damage and attack speed are huge that's not make sense at all.. i just said this for all regular players (Sorry my bad english) Cumpz Numdoinada

7. Yep, all too often people don't see the value of the "casuals".
    Even without increased difficulty on the content, it will be harder for people to want to gear up to do it due to the sheer annoyance (note: not difficulty) of finding groups to do heroics and farm every day. Even in a fairly hardcore raid guild it may not be as easy as you think, with conflicting resets for different people and other problems. This is my issue, personally I think it's a bit overtuned but my bigger concern currently is the path to actually get to the raiding. I feel especially bad in this case for those who have limited time to play daily (which fortunately is not me).
    Remmember that everyone has a choice. If someone dont have that much for playing, why this player even start playing on "hardcore" server? Who to blame here ? Player or the admins ?

"I dont really care, i dont have time for playing .. **** it im gonna play on "hardcore" server and then go cry on forums because i cant kill ****"

Tell me please where is the logic here ?. Many players, guilds etc wrote from beggining. This is not realm for everyone. Simple as that. If something is not for me.. you know i skip it. Movies.. games.. sports.. food etc etc even some type of girls lol. Youi can try it, but if something wont work for you, you just pass and find other things.
    Edited: December 12, 2015

8. Yep, all too often people don't see the value of the "casuals".
    Our greatness is built on the broken bones and shredded flesh of casual scrubs.

9. All this talk about casuals is, well, it's sad.

Casual players are generally the majority of players on any given realm. Without them most realms wouldn't survive. Being the majority of the playerbase, the majority of donations will come from them - partially due to the numbers, but also because in many cases they simply don't have time to raid for the best gear (I'm aware of the Lordaeron policy on this, but it doesn't change the principle much). Donations are what keep servers alive, without donations Lordaeron won't exist.

Also, keep in mind that being a casual player doesn't necessarily mean you're a scrub. I myself have been playing since early vanilla with several server and battlegroup firsts between BWL and RS, but I simply don't have time for competitive raiding anymore, so I play causally, when I have time. Does my limited playing time mean I shouldn't be able to do the content? If I won't be able to do the content, what reason will I have to keep playing?

10. Being the majority of the playerbase, the majority of donations will come from them - partially due to the numbers, but also because in many cases they simply don't have time to raid for the best gear (I'm aware of the Lordaeron policy on this, but it doesn't change the principle much). Donations are what keep servers alive, without donations Lordaeron won't exist.
    100% agreed on those words as to make bug free scripts, even Kaer needs to pay developers for doing it.
    @Above guy I just wish you luck, hope you wont get bombarded by some kid with only word 'Hardcore Realm' who thinks he is solo-funding lordaeron donations.

But yea, warmane staff needs to keep eye on this thing as well, as its a main key for business. Because a straight thing, we are not your kids that you will keep the realm running for our entertainment from your own pockets.

11. All guild gonna do it?! with all classes or with specifics classes ?! Cus if the case for i had just specifics classes on naxx don't make sense at all with item lvl 200 not all classes can hit that dps for REGULAR players because they don't raid 8 hours per day like your guild. i will just you explain with that Warmane will lose a lot of players and the guilds membres will be dennined cus for that raid For exemple :" have 2 locks 2 mages 2 hunters , 2 healers , 2 tanks Cus other classes can't hit that dps " don't Forget this is exemple . And you will say for other classes you don't need them cus in 10 mens you just can do it with that classes Thats a Stupid idea , if They buff just hp its ok !But the damage and attack speed are huge that's not make sense at all.. i just said this for all regular players (Sorry my bad english) Cumpz Numdoinada
    I am waiting to see that drama as well. Because i have already expectation of a huge failure of these high buffing up for heroics. Once it fails, i would really point out those players who gave feedbacks w/o using any brain on raid setups. P.S. Forget the DK in 10man setup because there is only 0.01% chance for a him to get to that DPS on i200 gears.

12. 5 pages of - what I think - irrelevant problem...
    not enough dps to outrun enrage timer? find the way to mitigate it and finish boss on enrage.

have like 2 ideas how to do it (depending on how good boss is scripted).

like with Archi... if those flame would work fine extra HP would be meaningless...

but most ppl thinks "wowwiki/tankspot/etc tactics wont work - warmane so lame"...

13. I believe I am an old player, playing on molten/warmane servers since 2011. I have donated and expected the best refund on my money in terms of playing experience. I might be as bold as it gets and say 90 % of the server population is expecting the same, but when the PVE experience is overthrown by elitists bragging they are the best and the rest of the population doesn't count, then we have a problem. Cleared naxx and all raids available before as well but now...
    Tried PTR raids, they are almost insane with current buffs. Doable only by certain raid setups and, as some people pointed out above, some classes will have problems joining the raids even if you are good geared.
    my 2 cents: many people will quit if they don't get progress...maybe progress for the sake of progress should be allowed for everyone. Scrubs/PUG or whatever names you want to give to members that are not in elitist guilds, but good geared, maybe with brains, skills and whatnot will be denied the chance of properly raiding. ATM everything we do here is just a waste of words, we should wait to hit 80 and try things on our own, but a would give an advice to the staff that if they see things aren't working out as it's supposed to, they keep an eye/ear open to the majority of the people that form the realm..or else that bragging about 9 k players will be just a number you will have to lie about on main page, and the reality won't be the same
    try/poll/change

14. A poll is never going to work. Numerous polls have been made, with current results being obvious.

And don't be fooled by the hype of "I play here or there omg so cool". If you don't like it don't compete with others playing it. It's just something different to give it a shot if you wish, not the mandatory realm of choice.

15. but most ppl thinks "wowwiki/tankspot/etc tactics wont work - warmane so lame"...
    Even some classes DPS wont work and thats not Tankspot issue.

But i never saw queue on Lordaeron since 2 weeks and thats what wonders me more. I hope to see queue today with DK launch though.

First ... 3456 Last