1. Super cringy that no one will entertain the idea of making it a pve server temporarily or consider the idea to toggle pvp.

I personally don't like being killed 3-4 times an hour but with there being a couple hundred people in like every zone right now it gets annoying fast.

Usually ill log onto a character of the opposite faction to ask them to stop... 10% of the time they're cool and back off but the other 90% turns into this autistic meme where the ganker/griefer wants to be as edgy as possible and kill everyone for an extended period of time.

I think most of the people in this thread shooting down any idea of a temp pve period or a toggle pvp option falls into the 90% group with the bronies. Especially cause there's a massive flood of DK's from both sides flooding into the BC zones.

2. Holy **** this can't be happening...

10 pages of discussion about something that will never happen??
    Are so you ******ed that you want to force admins to change a 9k server type to normal just for your own personal benefit / preference?

If you don't like PvP, get the hell out of this server, go play single player games like tetris or flappy bird. Why is that so hard?

This realm has already huge problems like DDos, bug fixings, latency, performance, and the only thing you do is not just helping but also causing more, more and more troubles. Just stop crying, it's making me sick already

3. Holy **** this can't be happening...

Are so you ******ed that you want to force admins to change a 9k server type to normal just for your own personal benefit / preference?

If you don't like PvP, get the hell out of this server, go play single player games like tetris or flappy bird. Why is that so hard?

This realm has already huge problems like DDos, bug fixings, latency, performance, and the only thing you do is not just helping but also causing more, more and more troubles. Just stop crying, it's making me sick already
    You must be fun at the family bbq man...

9k people is a valid reason to give people the OPTION champ.

4. Hand-holding is never acceptable. PvE servers are never acceptable. Log off and make room for players that don't cry about PvP every chance they get and wait for a PvE server to be put up (It won't happen).

5. I can surely tell you that I started to play here exactly for the reason that it's 1x, no transfers, no instant levels, population and world PVP. I just enjoy being able to kill someone just because their name is red and I'm a big PVP player. I can safely speak in the name of at least 3 other people that 1x world PVP is the reason e even started to play here in the first place.

6. Holy **** this can't be happening...

It's is in part being suggested as being a "paid" option, some would opt in, others won't. There will still be players around to force into PvP and PvP players would more than likely NOT opt in, if they do I'm guess they aren't PvP layers then LOL. With the option PvE players get to enjoy their play style and PvP players still get to enjoy theirs. If lots of people opt in (would be great it it were by the majority), guess what, the self proclaimed and self lit "majority of players want PvP" candle will burn out right?

--+-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+--

Even something like alternating days of the week/weekends where unflagging is possible would be great. PvE players have for long had to deal with forced PvP, it would be a step forward for PvP players to deal with something beyond their control as well by not being able to attack players just because they can (other than not playing).

7. You must be fun at the family bbq man...

And you are totally ignorant.
    It's way too risky.

8. It's is in part being suggested as being a "paid" option, some would opt in, others won't. There will still be players around to force into PvP and PvP players would more than likely NOT opt in, if they do I'm guess they aren't PvP layers then LOL. With the option PvE players get to enjoy their play style and PvP players still get to enjoy theirs. If lots of people opt in (would be great it it were by the majority), guess what, the self proclaimed and self lit "majority of players want PvP" candle will burn out right?

--+-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+ +-~* *~-+--

Even something like alternating days of the week/weekends where unflagging is possible would be great. PvE players have for long had to deal with forced PvP, it would be a step forward for PvP players to deal with something beyond their control as well by not being able to attack players just because they can (other than not playing).
    The only options that warmane gave (and will ever give) are:

Option A - Be forced to PvP when you have to
    Option B - Leave the server

Choose and be happy

You want a PvE server? Go find one

And btw, avoid words like "would be great for blabla" cuz it would be great just for yourself or only for those who hate PvP, but guess what, the PvP makes part of the game itself, as it always did and as it should be. Implementing this it would totally break the word "hardcore" here, as well as turn this server into a costum joke, just like the billion private servers out there. Take five minutes to think (if you even can) why this server has 9k (with queue)

Again crybabies begging for stuff for their own benefit instead of thinking about the impact it may cause to the server, I give up...
    Edited: December 13, 2015

9. You must be fun at the family bbq man...

pisss off to another server if you want the option. it's been said 101 times it won't happen here.

First ... 91011