1. Lordaeron: Blood DK as DPS

I keep reading that blood DKs need 90% arp to be effective DPS. Is this obtainable with Naxx release?

2. I keep reading that blood DKs need 90% arp to be effective DPS. Is this obtainable with Naxx release?
    Not an expert on non-end game raids, but I doubt any class will be anywhere near close to even 800 static arp rating.

3. You are going to be nowhere near AP cap.

I tried hard on my Hunter (ptr in a fair bit Naxx25 and T7.5) to the point I was in a lot of leather gear and I couldnt pass 300ish.

4. I can't find a guide explaining whether or not Blood DK DPS is viable before hand. Anyone know?

5. I can't find a guide explaining whether or not Blood DK DPS is viable before hand. Anyone know?
    Well probably as a tank, but idk what tier 7 bonuses are, maybe it is, the only way to find out is to actually try it.

6. Well probably as a tank, but idk what tier 7 bonuses are, maybe it is, the only way to find out is to actually try it.
    Well given this game is years old somebody's bound to know whether or not it's viable. Trying it my self would be a huge waste of time and I have no interest in DK if I can't blood DPS from the start @_@

7. I forgot the PTR was open (doh) so I'm going to roll one, pick up as much ARP as I can (I guess?) and at elast see what the DPS is like on the training dummy; if it's any good maybe I'll take him to a raid or two. Will report here for any interested. But again, I can't find guides and I have no idea what stat a blood DK DPS would go for if ARP isn't an option so anyone who knows please say.

Thanks

8. blood dk dps is viable only in icc, toc

9. Tried it out briefly; 2.2k dps. Probably could have pushed 2.5-2.6k if I really tried, maybe 3-3.2k if BiS and what not. Total garbage.

Thx guys.

10. Frost will be the way to go as Threat of Thassarian was introduced with ToC, thus the spec as a whole outperforms the other two by a signficant margin. Unholy follows after Frost. Blood is just a giant nope.

11. You are going to be nowhere near AP cap.

I tried hard on my Hunter (ptr in a fair bit Naxx25 and T7.5) to the point I was in a lot of leather gear and I couldnt pass 300ish.
    Yep, not going to get close until the arp proc trinket in Ulduar.
    Well probably as a tank, but idk what tier 7 bonuses are, maybe it is, the only way to find out is to actually try it.
    Not really. Blood suffers due to not having the huge differences made in ICC (30% buff and 20% dodge debuff).
    Frost will be the way to go as Threat of Thassarian was introduced with ToC, thus the spec as a whole outperforms the other two by a signficant margin. Unholy follows after Frost. Blood is just a giant nope.
    Yep, threat-wise on a single target anyway. Unholy still performs really well compared to blood though.
    Edited: December 10, 2015

12. I can't find a guide explaining whether or not Blood DK DPS is viable before hand. Anyone know?
    Yes blood is very viable not with naxx gear ofc or even basic icc gear infact, blood is very gear dependent, very! but end game wise it's one of the finer single target dps.
    Edited: December 10, 2015