1. Does having a lvl 55+ character on any realm unlock DKs on Lordaeron?

I ask because the other realms, Deathwing and Ragnaros, have 5x and 10x experience rates respectively, as well as buyable instant lvl 80.

It would kinda kill the hardcore feel for Lordaeron if you could buy your way to a lvl 55 character.

2. You will need a character Lv55 on Lordaeron to unlock the Death Knight

3. Thanks for answering!

At the risk of sounding like a dick, can I ask you for a source on this? I've been looking everywhere for some answers and I've found literally nothing.

4. LOL this is for all realms mate !
    To create a DK you need a lv55 character on that realm

5. Sorry, It's just when you try to create a Death Knight it says you need a character on any realm to make one.

I assumed it was built into the system and they had no way to change it, the only workaround I noticed they might have is on Blackrock where it shows you having no characters on the Realm Selection screen. This isn't true for Deathwing and Ragnaros however so I didn't think they considered it.

Thank you for answering, I'll take your word for it and assume you have a 55+ character on Deathwing/Rag and have tried to make a character on a different realm.

6. I don't have character's on Rag or Deathwing mate ! Only on Lordaeron ^^

7. Thanks for answering!

At the risk of sounding like a dick, can I ask you for a source on this? I've been looking everywhere for some answers and I've found literally nothing.
    Source: Try doing it yourself.
    Would be pretty dumb of a "hardcore" realm to allow you to skip half of the leveling process, don't ya think?

8. Does having a lvl 55+ character on any realm unlock DKs on Lordaeron?
    Hahaha! No...

9. Side note: Donor's can skip this requirement for creating a death knight.

10. How much does one need to donate to do that?

11. How much does one need to donate to do that?
    Any donation works (cheapest one is 10 euro).

12. I don't think that donation perk exists on Lordaeron though

13. I don't think that donation perk exists on Lordaeron though
    It's too late to stop us from making thousands and thousands of DKs.

14. I don't think that donation perk exists on Lordaeron though
    I donated previously on an alt account that I had yet to level a 55 character on Lordaeron with. I made my DK there, so surely the perk exists.

15. I donated previously on an alt account that I had yet to level a 55 character on Lordaeron with. I made my DK there, so surely the perk exists.
    It did for a while. It was unintended and has since been disabled as far as I know. If it hasn't yet, then it will be soon.

12 Last