1. You sure do make it sound a lot worse than it actually is.

2. It's been stated before, several times in fact, that we did not forget other realms. We are managing our resources as much as we can and yes Lordaeron is our current focus but that doesn't mean Frostwolf or Cataclysm realms are not getting any attention at all. Slowly but surely fixes are coming their way, we all just have to wait patiently.
    We all know (or at least most people) that the focus is atm Lordearon. And tbh thats fine . But the it would be great if the Warmane staff would communicate a bit more with the other expac´s .It would be great if we get a Q/A stream for those realms. I would love to see a Q/A stream after the holidays where we would get some answers about really important questions (new patch for mop, class fixes, at core etc) . I know that u cant give us exact dates for updates/fixes, but u could say stuff like " mop patch/atcore/class fixes wont be released before feburary 2016". in that case people would get some information and we would see that warmane didnt forgot cata/mop.

sorry for my bad english and merry xmas :D

3. It's been stated before, several times in fact, that we did not forget other realms. We are managing our resources as much as we can and yes Lordaeron is our current focus but that doesn't mean Frostwolf or Cataclysm realms are not getting any attention at all. Slowly but surely fixes are coming their way, we all just have to wait patiently.
    It's funny b'cuz I remember several times when someone complained about the focus moving on wotlk and fw (and sargeras baxk then) don't get any attention, just before you released lordaren, other staff members or even you said that doesn't meen that the other realms don't get any fixes b'cuz you have other several teams what are working on just 1 expansion and It is pointless to get your all developers on 1 expansion... now you say otherwise... I'm not complaining or disrespect it's just funny.

4. Consider this: Right now in Lordaeron we are somewhat lab rats. We are given a world that is many times buggy, broken or working but not as intended. We are to report these things and hope they get fixed and don't break another thing as a fix is applied. It's been many times I just have to abandon a quest or zone because I can't progress due to a bugged questchain or a missing script

The other WOTLK realms will get the fixed versions we "tested" on Lord
    I dont think you know how broken other realms are.... Mage t10, ICC scripts, and alot of other class bugs, item bugs, quest bugs

5. I dont think you know how broken other realms are.... Mage t10, ICC scripts, and alot of other class bugs, item bugs, quest bugs
    and so what? You wanted to take the low road while many of us have moved on to taking the high road. I knew when i came back to Mol...Warmane that they were going to have some buggy servers and i was super excited to play on their MoP server, but as soon as I saw how buggy it was, i opted out right away and didn't wanna waste my time. So I went off and played a little on Ragnaros, but it was still to buggy for my taste so I left and went back to Retail where WoD is horrible, but ****, at least 99% of their **** works and after a few months back there I came back here to check out their Lordaeron Server and I gotta admit, i'm pretty impressed and I'm actually enjoying myself.

My point is, you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit. If you don't like playing on a buggy server, then move on a better server. Sure it might take time to level up on Lordaeron, but hey at least i'm having fun and haven't spent a dime on it (that which reminds me i need to donate to WM for doing such an awesome job on Lord). if you wanna sit there on your broken server, that's your fault and yours alone, but i don't know what to tell you man, maybe you should find some higher standards and hold on to them. AT least that way you don't have to waste your time playing something that seems to only bring you misery.

Anyways, peace out man. Whatever. Do whatever you want, but just know that no one is forcing you to play on a broken server, you're free to leave and come back at you so choose and maybe that's just it. You should take a break and check back later.

Sincere;

B.A.

6. My point is, you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit. If you don't like playing on a buggy server, then move on a better server.
    ^
    Boom.
    /thread

7. All i did was point out that lord isnt as bad as that guy pointed out compared to other realms. He said something about lots of bugs and such while other servers have alot more of them. I was just pointing out he was wrong.

8. If you don't like playing on a buggy server, then move on [to] a better server.
    pretty much everyone has

the only ppl playing on FW now are newbs

9. ...but that doesn't mean Frostwolf or Cataclysm realms are not getting any attention at all. Slowly but surely fixes are coming their way, we all just have to wait patiently.
    Patiently? Next week? What about sincere **** off..

First 12