1. Hello , from the other realms

Hello guys, I am player from one of the warmane realms*Frostwolf* and I want to say that in the past few week everytime I log in this site , I see only Lordaeron.Lorda here...Lorda there.. which makes me kinda mad. WHY? Becouse Warmane has 7 realms and what i see is only Lordaeron always in the news! Well guess what, ITS NOT ONLY THAT GOD DAMN BORING 3.3.5 REALM, yep thats right no offensive to the 3.3.5 lovers but keep playing the same thing over and over again gets boring for real. I am not saying that WotLK is bad , no not at all, its probably on of the best expansion that blizzard had created but thats other theme.. But I notice that Lorda does very well which is good for you to keep fixing and updateing there. GJ! But my point is that WE still exist *cataclysm and mists of pandaria*it looks like the DEV's or GM's w/e are totally forgotten about us.My question is this: Will you *GM's/DEV's* do something before 2016 comes ? Becouse you keep saying "soon" and it's been like a few months and still nothing going on... or you will do that *God-Like* update after New Year?

2. lords their focus right now. the other realms will get some love later. you ranting isn't going to change that.

3. Since they have released the LK content, I expect them to start importing lordaerons core to the other realms (cata and mop as well). Probably it will be after new year as expected but no1 will be mad if this is our x-mas present :P. I would rather be patient then forcing an update that will break something else.

Regards GriMy

4. This is why they should have dedicated Devs/QAs per expansion...Surprised they already don't.

Poor project management imho.

5. This is why they should have dedicated Devs/QAs per expansion...Surprised they already don't.

Poor project management imho.
    it's faster to have everyone work on 1 thing, finish it, and then move on to the next.

6. lords their focus right now. the other realms will get some love later. you ranting isn't going to change that.
    you are so boring, always giving shade to frostwolf players

no body cares that you hate mop

7. it's faster to have everyone work on 1 thing, finish it, and then move on to the next.
    yeah, coz any software project can always be "finished"

8. you are so boring, always giving shade to frostwolf players

no body cares that you hate mop
    no one cares that you enjoy it either, but that's besides the point.

9. It's been stated before, several times in fact, that we did not forget other realms. We are managing our resources as much as we can and yes Lordaeron is our current focus but that doesn't mean Frostwolf or Cataclysm realms are not getting any attention at all. Slowly but surely fixes are coming their way, we all just have to wait patiently.

10. I would love to see your project managing skills. However, do not talk about something you have no clue about, we are a small team, limited for a reason. Reasons that should be known already by the whole community (it is not quite easy to find good developers, not like they just pop out whenever we need an extra help). We do have dedicated developers for each expansion and it has already been mentioned some new were hired for MoP. Patience is needed, results will be shown.

11. Keeping focus on Lordaeron is best for the server at the moment. Other thing, the realm has just started working so it needs as much attention as it can get. Once it is in really good state like other realms, others should get attention too. (Not mentioning that Lordaeron players are 50% of the community). But a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so hope they will gaze upon MoP a little bit more, though whatever decision they make is probably the best decision that can be made for present state of Warmane.
    Edited: December 21, 2015

12. [QUOTE=Schakal93Echo;2589755]Keeping focus on Lordaeron is best for the server at the moment. Other thing, the realm has just started working so it needs as much attention as it can get. Once it is in really good state like other realms, others should get attention too. (Not mentioning that Lordaeron players are 50% of the community). But a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so hope they will gaze upon MoP a little bit more, though whatever decision they make is probably the best decision that can be made for present state of Warmane.[/QUOTE

Ya lordaeron is 50% of the community, but they received a hell of a lot more donations from the other servers, warmane runs on money not maybe some day in the future it will pay off, but for their sake I hope their right because lord decimated the other servers.

13. I'm telling again, me and you know much less about this server than we think we know, and they know much more than we think they know, if they are focusing Lordaeron, there must be a really good reason to focus Lordaeron, we just do not understand it. Maybe their goals are different then 1 or 2 years ago. In a biggest private server in a world, everything is done for a reason, otherwise it would harm both them and server itself.
    Edited: December 22, 2015

14. From a business standpoint, it's perfectly sensible. Lordaeron's core is ultimately going to replace the current outdated ones on Ragnaros/Deathwing (and to a lesser extent is going to have some of its features applied to the other realms). When that happens, there is going to be a massive surge in population on those realms by players who are going to be very happy. Hell, I worry that a significant number of Lordaeron players might move to those realms instead for the higher rates and marketplace. Anyone who's played on Lordaeron will know that the quality difference is something you feel almost immediately. This is an excellent thing for Warmane from a financial standpoint, because Deathwing and Ragnaros, being as high in population as they've always been, have probably always been great cash-cows.

15. Consider this: Right now in Lordaeron we are somewhat lab rats. We are given a world that is many times buggy, broken or working but not as intended. We are to report these things and hope they get fixed and don't break another thing as a fix is applied. It's been many times I just have to abandon a quest or zone because I can't progress due to a bugged questchain or a missing script

The other WOTLK realms will get the fixed versions we "tested" on Lord

12 Last