1. Lordaeron - Disabled character

Hello. I'm created Death Knight on Lordaeron 1 day ago and level up to 58. Today i want login my char but game said me : '' Login for that race, class or character is currently disabled. '' what's this ? After this error i was try to create new DK and it's succesfully logged. Please, explain this error for me.

Thanks a lot.

2. you need to have a lvl 55 character on Lordaeron in order to play a Death Knight on it

3. but i have 350 gold on this char, how can i take this gold ?

4. U should be happy they didnt deleted all dks made with exploit and didnt ban ppl doing it. You need any level 55 toon to unlock ur dk...
    Imo they should delete all dks that were made with exploit.

5. Nah, it's fine. People only managed to save their DK's names and get out of the DK starting zone, really.

@OP - just level a char to 55lvl, like you're supposed to do anyway. If you sent all your gold to the DK, then that's your mistake and your problem. You didn't really expect Warmane to do nothing while people are free-rolling 55lvl DKs on a 1x realm, did you???

6. I think that donor must be able to create a DK without having a char lvl 55 in Lordaeron, that isn't bad, I'm a donor and I was about to donate again just to support warmane, but now after watching how my DK got disabled with all my gold in, I'll stop playing at warmane's servers. Please guys think about that.

7. I think that donor must be able to create a DK without having a char lvl 55 in Lordaeron, that isn't bad, I'm a donor and I was about to donate again just to support warmane, but now after watching how my DK got disabled with all my gold in, I'll stop playing at warmane's servers. Please guys think about that.
    This has already been gone over.

No-one is an exception to the rules, it was an exploit to make a death knight without a level 55.

Go level to 55.

8. Go ahead and leave then. They said it many times - no donor privileges on Lordaeron. You're NOT going to get a free 55lvl character on a 1x realm. It's just not going to happen. Think about it, instead of whining, mate... It would be absurd to allow such a thing on a Blizzlike realm, donor or not. Leveling to 55 takes like a couple of weeks at most anyway (people did it in 2 days when Lordaeron was released). If it takes more than that for you, then you're not taking WoW for anything more than a casual waste of time, in which case I don't see why you're complaining.

1) Either man up and level to 55 (as you're supposed to do) in 1-2 weeks normally
    2) Or just switch to another game or server if you feel this is somehow "unfair" or "too much trouble" for you.

You're a grown man, it's your choice. Pretty simple.