1. How the **** are people going invis in world pvp for like 3 seconds then reapper

are they alt f4ing? wtf is this **** its like 3 seconds d/ced then back

2. Either stealth or you have super-lags.

3 sec lag will make it seem like the enemy is "teleporting" or going "invisible".

3. They might be using http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=9172. Atleast I use it often when I sense my butt is gonna get kicked or to surprise someone.

4. Rogue Vanish, Night Elf Shadowmeld maybe?

5. It's none of in-game or class related spells, guy is right. Yesterday friend and I were leveling and both of us appeared to "phase out" (to each other) for 2-3 sec then re-appear.
    No client lag was involved, everything was smooth...

6. Same, saw tauren shaman do this, idk what the hell was that.

7. lol im not an *****, its no class mechanic or spell or potion, its them interacting with the server in a way that its as though they are d/cing and reappearing 2-3 seconds later. it can be done while in stuns which is extremely game breaking and deserves a ban imo. if you suck dick at pvp learn to get better dont pull this ****

what even worse is that its a human ret that is doing it often, and he is getting outplayed consistently and then just disappears from the game when hes sitting a full stun after he freedoms nothing.

8. It's an anticheat issue.

Sometimes after landing or fast traveling spell aka blink or shadow step player starts running very fast, with teleports each 2-3 seconds caused by anticheat.

In 2019 anticheat will be finally disabled to allow players enjoy leveling and pvping.

9. Its sometimes lag sometimes its not

10. Yea i noticed that either me or the horde i was fighting phased out (despawned) and reappeared a few seconds later. I wonder if there is a quest-item that phases u out, like you get phased out when u move into Riplash Strand in Borean Tundra.

Extremely annoying for casters who lose LoS on long casts like pyroblast or starfire.