1. Proto Drake Abuse !!!

Well I heard many people talk about it already => The Spawn Timers are completely broken and Vyragosa And Time-Lost Proto Drake who share a spawn respawn 5 minutes after dying. I have seen over 10 people with the mount so far. Is this intended?

2. In this 3 days I read more exploits than in 5 years spent playing on old Lord. Not joking.

3. I love how everyone kept quiet about this and in 3 days of realm being up there are 20+ people with mount. Working as intended I see...

4. Well warmane are losing money out of this so I guess they will fix it.

5. Hello,
    Things alike happen even on retail. The normal solution to this is to remove the mount from everyone who has it, and then fix the bug.

6. Its the most ugly Proto-Prake and also 280% speed. Who cares.

7. They have all logs so should be ez to remove them.

8. They have all logs so should be ez to remove them.
    I hope they will be removed !

9. Even if they are not removed, just despawn the mob until its fixed.

10. Hello,
    Things alike happen even on retail. The normal solution to this is to remove the mount from everyone who has it, and then fix the bug.
    ^ Makes sense ^

Well warmane are losing money out of this so I guess they will fix it.
    How? LoL

But seriously, who is this hurting? LoL

I'm not arguing whether it is bug abuse, exploiting or not, it's a mount, nothing more nothing less. To me it seems like people are essentially getting upset over a bugged cosmetic gain (I'm not judging those that are).

11. The issue has been rectified and mounts that were obtained as the result of the issue will be wiped tomorrow.

12. The issue has been rectified and mounts that were obtained as the result of the issue will be wiped tomorrow.
    !!! Toasty !!!

Balance has been restored to the force

13. look on the bright side, if they are there exploiting that bug they wont be boting on the adamantite rod vendor

14. look on the bright side, if they are there exploiting that bug they wont be boting on the adamantite rod vendor
    It's funny how you insist on calling the players who found TLPD 'exploiters', when in fact they're most likely only players who were leveling in Storm Peaks, stumbled upon TLPD and thought "****, it's my lucky day!". Personally; I'm one of those players. I was leveling in Storm Peaks and thought "hey, while I'm here I'm going to take a moment to fly around the path where TLPD would spawn, because - who knows?" and voila; I thought it was my lucky day. Then about an hour later I saw another guy with TLPD, and after that I was hearing rumors that a lot of people found TLPD and that the spawn timers were broken.

I have TLPD, and I'm not upset at all that they're removing it from the players that have it, considering the circumstances. However; please don't call us exploiters. It's not like if you yourself had NPCscan blare out in sirens yelling "Time-Lost Proto Drake!" you would take a moment to think "hey, maybe I'm not supposed to find him here, now, there is something fishy going on" rather than instantly diving in to grab him for yourself.

15. is time to buy a serious mount....not a plebs protodrake

12 Last