1. Arena titles season 3

I think there are a few issues with titles given out, Those who were rank 1-3 in 2v2 bracket were given Vengeful Gladiator and my Character was in top 20 in 3s backet and was not given a title when i fairly played and checked until the very last second to see if i was bumped and i wasnt so... i think their are other mistakes made but not sure.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Season-rewards is season 3 rules and regulations
    Edited: December 20, 2015

2. from what i see 3s titles are given to the 2s bracket .... last season deja vu. Want to congratulate you guys with another: Well done!

3. Also congratz warmane for banning people who played all day long to get their rating and ppl like selenagomes and his 3s squad who traded and ddosed every single fcking enemy team were still on glad spot and not banned. Really well done ! Lmao i have to laugh whle im writing this .. too funny

4. Deja vu indeed Noneed crying on the forum again after the end of the season why is it so familiar. Also if you got banned for wintrading my friend you wintraded ,if you haven't you wouldn't be banned it's that simple.

5. I cant understand what warmane posting and writing . For 2s bracket seasonglads ????????? .. All ppl thought its normal like the last season .Why we should play 2s to rank 1 when u posteing normal gladiator and after seasonend, Seasonglads lol.. oh i forgot with that seaosnglads in 2s give away, 3s BRACKET DEAD ty ^.^.
    And pls fixx arena for no join they dont get minus for no joinig or alt f4 ... ty

6. the thing is people from the 3s bracket are missing titles including myself so idk all i can say is make a ticket if u are missing a title

7. Anyone pushing for arena rating is brain dead and a nolifer,

Missing titles
    Achievment doesnt work
    Broken classes
    Wintrading

one word : Kek

Forgot temporary titles kek

8. My title is away from last seaosn lel :) stop trashtlak

9. Anyone pushing for arena rating is brain dead and a nolifer,

Missing titles
    Achievment doesnt work
    Broken classes
    Wintrading

one word : Kek

Forgot temporary titles kek
    your posts are not relevant or necessary please stop commenting useless opinions that don't help anyone and that are off topic

10. Frostwolf 3's bracket titles and rewards will be distributed tomorrow.

11. Deja vu indeed Noneed crying on the forum again after the end of the season why is it so familiar. Also if you got banned for wintrading my friend you wintraded ,if you haven't you wouldn't be banned it's that simple.
    ^ pve player spottet
    ... ye i see you have no clue what ur talking about .... newbs like you get farmed 24/7 and write 10 reports until someone get banned. Well ye cba talking to someone who cant even get 2k in any bracket ...

12. ^ pve player spottet
    ... ye i see you have no clue what ur talking about .... newbs like you get farmed 24/7 and write 10 reports until someone get banned. Well ye cba talking to someone who cant even get 2k in any bracket ...
    :) I don't know why is this bad mannered guy still able to write on the forums. Not only he doesn't write anything related to the thread, but he comes and insults people left and right.
    Try fixing your attitude shallow man and then we'll talk what's the meaning of good and bad players.

P.S. If I recall correctly last time I played versus you and Hoodrlch you were the one getting farmed . :*

13. Can someone tell me why weren't the conquest points reseted ?

12 Last