1. Christmas Events? We're waiting.

Christmas is in 2 days, and there are still no events? Pretty frustrating, it seems like all the attention has been on Lordaeron. This game has been so boring lately, one thing people look forward to is Christmas and taking part in the events that have been scheduled at this time over the last few years, and I'm not just talking about coins, I'm talking the Stairs, mazes, Cows, all of that jazz. Something fun and entertaining that will boost the population and seek attention on the other realms that isn't Lordaeron...

I'm not butthurt, I'm not mad, but I'm frustrated and bored as F***, and I know for a fact, that people are/were just as excited to see some of the events that we've seen over the last 2 years; Especially after the whole wipe situation, you'd think we'd be getting spoiled this Christmas. I guess I'm just being stubborn, meh. What do you guys think...
    Edited: December 23, 2015

2. I think you will be getting a bunch of coal for Christmas instead of events and coins for complaining.

You really should've checked other threads, such as this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....hristmas-Coins
    The news thread as well when they said that numerous events are coming, any day now but will be kept all hush-hush for non-spoiling reasons.

As for "being spoiled for Christmas", we were spoiled after the wipe in ways of coin refunds, free gear, gifts, free profession...

3. I think you will be getting a bunch of coal for Christmas instead of events and coins for complaining.

You really should've checked other threads, such as this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....hristmas-Coins
    The news thread as well when they said that numerous events are coming, any day now but will be kept all hush-hush for non-spoiling reasons.

As for "being spoiled for Christmas", we were spoiled after the wipe in ways of coin refunds, free gear, gifts, free profession...
    You call that spoiled? You need to open your eyes. The LEAST they could do was to refund coins, refund gear, free professions, ect. Otherwise, nobody would be here right now. I'm not being selfish, I could care less about coins being given back on Christmas, I'm clearly stating the fact of EVENTS being taken place. If it's a "surprise" than GREAT. But I haven't seen anything lately, and it's 2 days prior to Christmas; and FYI, I'm not complaining about coins; clearly you didn't comprehend anything of this thread.
    Edited: December 23, 2015

4. You call that spoiled? You need to open your eyes. The LEAST they could do was to refund coins, refund gear, free professions, ect. Otherwise, nobody would be here right now. I'm not being selfish, I could care less about coins being given back on Christmas, I'm clearly stating the fact of EVENTS being taken place. If it's a "surprise" than GREAT. But I haven't seen anything lately, and it's 2 days prior to Christmas; and FYI, I'm not complaining about coins; clearly you didn't comprehend anything of this thread.
    Clearly, you missed the part about events being kept hush-hush? Namely, this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....pcoming-events

I understood plenty and I am well aware of the fact that Christmas is only 2 days away but can you say for sure that they aren't fervently working to implement those events, gifts and whatnot, while we are having our bickering here? :)

5. As for "being spoiled for Christmas", we were spoiled after the wipe in ways of coin refunds, free gear, gifts, free profession...
    xD Yeah man, I loved being able to get 4 pieces of BiS gear even though I had a legit toon nearly BiS, a couple free professions even though all of my 9 legit geared and leveled toons had max pre-wipe, free gift? You mean the over hyped "goodie bags" ? Oh yeah...thanks for an elwyn lamb.

6. If you're so "bored as ****", you might wanna consider going out of your room / apartment for a while and check out this awesome wonder you can find out there, called fresh air. Well, the amount of freshness actually depends on how urban is the area that you live in but I guess you get the point.

7. They'll happen when they happen, if they happen. It's Christmas. Lighten up.