1. July 8, 2016  
    Good guide JustMarried. I've been wondering why people are using http://wotlk.openwow.com/?spell=49158 but that explanation sure made sense.
    Not sure if you may be aware of this, but are there any changes to this with the new core update and other recent patches?

Thank you Drak for the item links. It's really useful in guides like this :)

I'll definitely try things you mentioned here.

/wave
    Lightball (Defiled)

2. July 8, 2016  
    Good guide JustMarried. I've been wondering why people are using http://wotlk.openwow.com/?spell=49158 but that explanation sure made sense.
    Not sure if you may be aware of this, but are there any changes to this with the new core update and other recent patches?

Thank you Drak for the item links. It's really useful in guides like this :)

I'll definitely try things you mentioned here.

/wave
    Lightball (Defiled)
    Thank you and no haven't been any major changes, except the fact that Raise Dead not coming off cooldown is now fixed. In terms of items, things are same for BiS list. but you might want to go little bit more resil now, due to fact that there are more hpala/warr comps.

3. Thanks for the guide, I'm a noob dk and it helped a lot, only one thing i don't understand. Why do you go in uh presence for burst only and not blood? When i was testing it on a dummy i got more dps with blood, higher disease dmg too. Uh presence dmg was even the same as frost so... I only have 5.5k gs so maybe thats why, oh and also i don't have improved uh presence talent.
    Edited: September 19, 2016

4. Thanks for the guide, I'm a noob dk and it helped a lot, only one thing i don't understand. Why do you go in uh presence for burst only and not blood? When i was testing it on a dummy i got more dps with blood, higher disease dmg too. Uh presence dmg was even the same as frost so... I only have 5.5k gs so maybe thats why, oh and also i don't have improved uh presence talent.
    In Blood presence you get 15% Increased damage, and 4 % healing from the damage you do. But think it this way, you won't really be able to be on your target in let's say arena all the time and you would like to burst him down, correct? plus dummy doesn't hit back too. So Unholy presence gives you 15% attack speed, 0.5 sec, reduced global cooldown on all abilities, 15% movement speed and also runes finish their cooldown 10% faster. Blood presence is what you play in PvE. Because all these points, in terms of PvP are better rather than having 15% increased damage because not everything is about damage in PvP. Also if you play UH in PvP, I would suggest having Improved Unholy Presence talent.

5. I wonder how you were able to write down such a good guide but still be worthy of the title The Dyin'.

What's wrong with you Dave?

6. I wonder how you were able to write down such a good guide but still be worthy of the title The Dyin'.

What's wrong with you Dave?
    Everything :p

7. Hi guys! I know this is a pvp guide, so i think its the right place to post my problem.

First of all, sorry about my english, its not my mature language.

Im a unholy dk lvl 66, playing on lordaeron.

I have found a lot of troubles when pvping meanwhile leveling. I cant 1vs1, just nobody. Even a elemental shaman or a frost mage without mana were able to kill me. Paladins can 100-0 me during stun. Idk what the hell i am doing wrong and i think its not normal that i wasnt able to fight anybody. I try to keep my diseases up on the target, chains of ice instead of icy touch cause of the slow, i try to never get all my runes on CD so i can use it when i need for survivality. Also i find my damage so low, in example my scourge strike is dealing so low damage (i have dual and hearth strike hits harder and costs just 1 rune).

Am i playing bad my dk? Is it about pvp meanwhile leveling so unbalanced? Is the dk behind other characters in terms of pvp or will it be in a better spot at higher levels?

Ty, and sorry about grammatical mistakes again.

For additional info, it is not my first character and i think im a very experienced pvp player (as a rogue, not in warmane, but i have a lot of pvp knowledge)

8. Hi guys! I know this is a pvp guide, so i think its the right place to post my problem.

I have found a lot of troubles when pvping meanwhile leveling. I cant 1vs1, just nobody. Even a elemental shaman or a frost mage without mana were able to kill me. Paladins can 100-0 me during stun. Idk what the hell i am doing wrong and i think its not normal that i wasnt able to fight anybody. I try to keep my diseases up on the target, chains of ice instead of icy touch cause of the slow, i try to never get all my runes on CD so i can use it when i need for survivality. Also i find my damage so low, in example my scourge strike is dealing so low damage (i have dual and hearth strike hits harder and costs just 1 rune).

Am i playing bad my dk? Is it about pvp meanwhile leveling so unbalanced? Is the dk behind other characters in terms of pvp or will it be in a better spot at higher levels?

For additional info, it is not my first character and i think im a very experienced pvp player (as a rogue, not in warmane, but i have a lot of pvp knowledge)
    Well to begin with, that really depends what kind of a talent tree you went with, At early level's dk's might not do the best damage to enemies because everything scales with wepon and attack power and since early stage attack power is low, therefore the impact on your damage is lower. Also try to time your cd's, I see some people just throw them out randomly, for example 1 wrong AMS can lead you to lost 1v1 against casters. Dk's more or less are about timing, so random button smashing as some in this server think, won't really work out.

9. Hi guys! I know this is a pvp guide, so i think its the right place to post my problem.

Firstly, leveling balance is totally screwed up, some stuff is totally overtuned while others is undertuned untill you hit 80. Secondly, heirlooms are OP as hell, if you run into a toon with full 'looms theres almost nothing you can do.

For me personally, whenever i pvped on my DK while leveling i did very well, apply diseases and deathstrike all the time. You just need to use all your CDs.

10. arp is not useless for DK its second best stat to have after strenght for single target DPS...

11. arp is not useless for DK its second best stat to have after strenght for single target DPS...
    This is a pvp guide. Stats aren't balanced around 100% up-time on a single stationary target.

12. arp is not useless for DK its second best stat to have after strenght for single target DPS...
    I wouldn't say it's second best, but I can tell you from my experience. ARP in pvp as unholy is somewhat good vs clothers, so you may ask why is that right? Clothers naturally have low armor and due to arp it allows dk to hit harder. Now how to achieve it, diseases and scourge strike spam with blood tap and ERW and you will see how priest drops. ARP affects auto attacks, plague strike, blood strike and part of scourge strike (scourge strike also deals shadow damage). I use penumbra as neck, STS, DBW and MoB when i face like disc priests in arenas. As for vs platers i don't recommend it because your disseases will do most of the effect there.

13. Wandering Plague is bugged at the moment, whenever I get the time to I'll report it, not much of a concern to me so whenever I get the chance.
    It shouldn't be proccing in PvP nearly as it does.

arp is not useless for DK its second best stat to have after strenght for single target DPS...
    And yes arp is useless in PvP, our main damage ability in pvp is Death Coil, by your logic we should also grab BCB and Necrosis...
    Not to mention that in some situations Icy Touch and Plague Strike do more damage than a Scourge Strike.

14. arp is not useless for DK its second best stat to have after strenght for single target DPS...
    Correction:
    Arp(armor menetration rating) is best stat for BLOOD pvp spec not unholy.
    This unholy pvp guide,arp for unholy is irrelevant/useless
    As unholy str is number 1,rest are subjective.

15. SS is a reliable way of damage, but weak unless using Bryntroll (procs it very often). And even that doesnt make armor pen worthwile.
    Learn to use your DC for some real burst. There is a reason we stack STR and wear the vengeful heart sigil.

First ... 56789 ... Last