1. Is there any Blizzard staff member playing here

I don't expect anyone to admit, but many unexpected things happen all the time plus i thought it is a good idea to open such a thread, because it will be very interesting to hear, what a retail developer thinks about this server
    Edited: December 25, 2015

2. I really really doubt it haha! It would be suprising if it was really.

3. I think even if some ex-blizzard employee was to play here, they would be hesitant to expose information about their past at blizzard seeing as there would be some sort of non disclosure agreement between the company and employee when leaving they they won't spew out information that's secret. Whether the topic pertains to ex-blizzard employee or current status employee, I still think either/or would be hesitant to relay specifics regarding private server like/dislike.

Just saying it's unlikely you will get an answer. If so, awesome!

4. There used to be one
    Any proof of that? Never seen one and i've been around for a while haha

5. Any proof of that? Never seen one and i've been around for a while haha
    He was the one:

6. I don't expect anyone to admit, but many unexpected things happen all the time plus i thought it is a good idea to open such a thread, because it will be very interesting to hear, what a retail developer thinks about this server
    You won't get answer from one, if he was to play here.

7. If he / she is playing here , or they, then they probably like it, why play somewhere where you don't enjoy.

8. I don't expect anyone to admit, but many unexpected things happen all the time plus i thought it is a good idea to open such a thread, because it will be very interesting to hear, what a retail developer thinks about this server
    i doubt it, if they play old expansions they probably have inhouse servers where all the thousands blizzard employees can play on retail grade legacy servers.

Any proof of that? Never seen one and i've been around for a while haha
    here since 2010 never heared of one either.

9. They would probably cringe, have seizures and die when exposed to any private servers coding

10. Yes, it would be very interesting opening the Warmane Forum, pressing Play and hearing what a retail developer thinks about this server. Because... I mean... And I am pretty sure that no one will admit it. Because they are afraid that the police will take them. Or that the mothership abducts them. But I am a Warrior and I like this Realm more than I like to Charge on a group of 5 people. I have been experiencing a wide variety of very rare, uncommon and unexpected things while leveling. And it's not like once a week or every 3 days, noooo... It's like ALL the time, I mean it... Like literally ALL THE TIME, I really don't want to talk about it, at first I thought I could say it, but no, I just can't, I am sorry guys... I want to know what a professional soccer player thinks about this realm. I mean, they are not related at all, and I think that's why it would be very, very interesting, I think that this will change the course of our journey, like, you know, like seriously guys... WTF with the server? It's weird!

11. Yes, it would be very interesting opening the Warmane Forum, pressing Play and hearing what a retail developer thinks about this server. Because... I mean... And I am pretty sure that no one will admit it. Because they are afraid that the police will take them. Or that the mothership abducts them. But I am a Warrior and I like this Realm more than I like to Charge on a group of 5 people. I have been experiencing a wide variety of very rare, uncommon and unexpected things while leveling. And it's not like once a week or every 3 days, noooo... It's like ALL the time, I mean it... Like literally ALL THE TIME, I really don't want to talk about it, at first I thought I could say it, but no, I just can't, I am sorry guys... I want to know what a professional soccer player thinks about this realm. I mean, they are not related at all, and I think that's why it would be very, very interesting, I think that this will change the course of our journey, like, you know, like seriously guys... WTF with the server? It's weird!
    Thank God I ignored you in-game. This **** gives me cancer.

12. They would more than likely lose there job. So no employee would ever admit to playing on one.

13. Thank God I ignored you in-game. This **** gives me cancer.
    Again... The need to make me notice that you have me on ignore... Anyways... I am making a joke about the orignal post, the guy didn't say what's the weird stuff and he calls for a retail developer and I'm trying to say that a stupid developer from retail has nothing to do here, not because omg retail the best and stuff but because... again... then need to compare stupid retail with Warmane, if you want it to be like retail it wont be dude, we don't want it to be like that, the Realm is new and we all have to put a little something to make it perfect, that's why there's Lordaeron PTR, that's why there is a bug tracker... a vote system... all this is for ****ing freee dude, these people have get paid or whatever I don't know but they are doing the work to make 30K people play stupid warrior dragon killing game and you are like amg mom mom please look it's not like your food please say something warmane is weird amg...

14. They would more than likely lose there job. So no employee would ever admit to playing on one.
    they would 100% lose the job, normal players might get perma banned on retail accounts if someone from the staff has a bad day and finds out, and if the company makes such rules for players you can be certain they are more harsh for employees.