1. Horde losing almost every bg?

Its just getting really annoying since i just came back to wow to see this sort of crap. Its just not fun to play a game and get destroyed.There are no pvp guilds in horde faction,most of them dont know what to do in bg's. I love my faction,i will not change to aly,but please let people faction change so bg's be more balanced. It's not fun to be pvp player and try to farm your gear for arenas and loose evry single time.

2. There most certainly are Horde PVP guilds. Make premades with guildies and friends to mitigate the problem of incompetent teammates.

The trend of the Alliance steamrolling BG's tends to be particularly pronounced in the private server scene. That's just the outcome of one faction having access to especially powerful PVP racials - it becomes favored amongst the PVP oriented players. The bright side is that at least you don't have to put up with looking at butt-ugly Humans and Gnomes.

3. Today I won like 4 BGs in a row at lvl 70-79 on Horde side and just lost 1. Don't know what you are complaining about, just look for a bunch of friends/guildmates and do premades.

4. I wonder how many more threads must be made ... Yes - the game is not balaced, no - noone will do anything about it, YES - everyone is annoyed about the PvP state.
    Blizz did not make a PvP game and this server is trying to be as much blizzlike as possible, sorry to say - nothing can be done.Right ?

5. The trend of the Alliance steamrolling BG's tends to be particularly pronounced in the private server scene.
    On retail alliance wins at least 95% of BGs lol

6. On retail alliance wins at least 95% of BGs lol
    Go home, you're drunk.

7. Update :
    Between the fact, that the slowed paladin on a mount can outrun a player and that they have 15 sec immune in witch they can attack (even with the 50% dmg reduction), go trough the fact that their wings can kill a player in just a few sec, and finish with the fact that healers can top a player, who have the 50% heal debuff on them you can realize that PvP in WoW is broken and nothing can fix it. It was broken back then, it's broken right now.
    Now try imagining a PvP game like league of legends having thoose problems - yeah, that would be a laugh :D

On retail alliance wins at least 95% of BGs lol

I confirm that by the way

8. 30 bgs played... 3 wins. I had hope with this server, i mean to be a fun one to play on but its not at all. since xfering is not possible there is no reason to stay.. gl guys and hf.

9. yeah and dont forget about all the retri/warrior players on alliance side who just smash 2 buttons and think they any good at this game

10. Dude at least vs warriors you know that they won't just buble / boots away ... seriously demotivating to fight someone for 30 - 60 sec only for him to use buble / HoP / LoH ... so many overpowered spells that are just not fun to fight against. Good thing blizz fixed them with later expansions ^^
    Edit: I still sand by my post : PvP is laughably broken in Wotlk, I can easily give at least 10 reasons why.If this was a PvP game like other games available it wouldn't survive even a month, with the current balance. Hooray for PvE :D
    Edited: December 26, 2015

11. In today news: People rolling horde and expecting a good PvP experience.

Hilarious.

Horde is the sucky PvP faction, all the true PvPers roll Alliance, usually human or nelf. If you're rolling horde, you're aiming for a PvE experience, if you go horde and aim to PvP, you better ****ing get a whole guild to back you up because your faction sucks balls in player versus player. It has YEARS like thisand It's never going to change. Back when TBC was on retail the undead made a lot of PvPers go there, but not all classes could be undead and it was a situational (Strong, but situational) racial.

Then Blizzard decided it was Ok to nerf said racial, and give humans a free PvP trinket. Almost all hardcore pvpers started to race changing to humans, and there PvP faction balance died.

Don't expect it to be any different here.

And before any smartass comments "you must be another hooman paladeen", No, I main an Orc Warlock and I aim to PvE. PvPing in the horde is for those who like to challenge their sanity

12. human racial really rocks with ICC level heroic trinkets

current situation is "horde lose cuz bads"
    the only way to win bg as horde is to stack up million healers crosshealing eachoher

Back when TBC was on retail the undead made a lot of PvPers go there, but not all classes could be undead and it was a situational (Strong, but situational) racial.
    horde was dominatig racial war during whole vanilla + tbc
    human racial was VERY situational due to perception for 2 expansions
    now its alliace turn

crai, *****ez, crai moar

13. It is such a surprise to see so many players from the horde side complaining against such an insignificant thing,one of the racial ability of the humans,which aren't the only Alliance race.It's also surprising to see people forgetting that the alliance has no CC abilities like almost every horde race has.
    Since ancient times,the human being was angry towards his neighbor just because the grass was always green on his side.
    You see,this hate for the alliance blinded most of you and forgot that your faction has way more players,way more AoE healers,more battlegrounds are running in the same time,so your opinion is subjective and the most important two things are that every player can have characters on both sides,and that battlegrounds are won with tactics and hard work,and not complaining to the community and moderators on the forum,these kind of threads are a shame and they have nothing to do with the concept of "fair play" which implies respect for your adversary,whether you win or lose, accepting a loss seems to be a tough lesson for most of you guys,even if you outnumber the alliance by wide margins. I wish you good luck and wisdom to lead your groups to victory,practice is the key,not whining about such minor things,that are working as intended. Complaining about such things is like insulting yourself in the mirror.
    Have fun and enjoy the game ! :)

14. It is such a surprise to see so many players from the horde side complaining against such an insignificant thing,one of the racial ability of the humans,which aren't the only Alliance race.It's also surprising to see people forgetting that the alliance has no CC abilities like almost every horde race has.
    Since ancient times,the human being was angry towards his neighbor just because the grass was always green on his side.
    You see,this hate for the alliance blinded most of you and forgot that your faction has way more players,way more AoE healers,more battlegrounds are running in the same time,so your opinion is subjective and the most important two things are that every player can have characters on both sides,and that battlegrounds are won with tactics and hard work,and not complaining to the community and moderators on the forum,these kind of threads are a shame and they have nothing to do with the concept of "fair play" which implies respect for your adversary,whether you win or lose, accepting a loss seems to be a tough lesson for most of you guys,even if you outnumber the alliance by wide margins. I wish you good luck and wisdom to lead your groups to victory,practice is the key,not whining about such minor things,that are working as intended. Complaining about such things is like insulting yourself in the mirror.
    Have fun and enjoy the game ! :)
    u always come running defending ur precious faction arent u ? probably human warrior... can i ask how many bgs u won and how many uve lost ? lets see some statistics and see if your "grass" isnt actually more green. its fact that most of the pvp oriented ppl go to alliance and u just come and say its all BS. horde want to complain and its a forum so they shall and u cant prevent it with your elitists talk, so HORDE come and complain!

12 Last