1. Leveling 77+

Congrats on making it to cold weather flying... chances are you have had to back track into one of the lower level zones i time or 2 because you couldn't get enough xp out of the quests for the zone that was your level, i feel your pain. However, cold weather flying and stormpeaks as well as icecrown you should have no problem getting to 80 now right? I hit storm zone first because of hodir faction i wanted unlocked for shoulder enchant. most of the quests in K3 worked kinda although no blow up the mammoth quest for meat and no quest to go into the cave at the east end of the lower part, but hey that was just a few quests no biggie right? the shield maiden quests a bit buggy, but doable. Hint when you get to the fly around on the drakes quest around thor group with ranged and stand on the edge you can slowly nuke them down for your 10 kills the spears don't work at all. when doing the kill the storm giants i found one about middle of the frozen lake the dropped the other quest item. then you get to forgeing an alliance and battling the elements quests sorri is completely bugged so down goes the rest of that quest line. Not to be stopped went north to the fight path above found about 6 or 8 quests there but not much more so went to zepplin crash site. found a few more there but the item off the dwarf you have to kill after riding the sabercat wasn't lootable. so that was the end of all the quests i was able to do in stormpeaks. almost 78. so take the quest in dal to go to the flying ship in icecrown. get two quests from that one to kill eyeball above shadow vault, which could see but couldn't target. and go talk to the argent people in the south east corner. i turn in the two chat for a while for a split second i see a quest marker then nothing. So riddle me this how do i get 2 levels when i've done all the quests i am able to complete in the two zones that are suppose to take you from 77-80 short of grinding mobs?

2. Wall of txt...

You can get to lvl 80 just by doing quests, I've done that - no dungeons, no grinding, just quests. And I still have a bunch of them left.
    But I won't deny that Icecrown is a mess, Stormpeaks is a bit better, but still... meh. They're saying that the Hodir quests are fine, while they clearly aren't.

Lord is still like in beta stage, so the best thing you can do is use the bug tracker, complaining here won't help ;p

3. My question is you say put it on the bug tracker, but when you go to the bug tracker and look up some of the things broken you can see where they admins have dismissed the complaints. So what's the point of doing that?

4. My question is you say put it on the bug tracker, but when you go to the bug tracker and look up some of the things broken you can see where they admins have dismissed the complaints. So what's the point of doing that?
    That's what happens to things that fall under a myriad of categories: duplicate reports, inaccurate/false reports, outdated reports, etc.