1. Multibox question!!

Hello so i have IsBoxer and followed everystep.
    I have a lvl 1 warrior and a lvl 80 paladin.
    I thought i would be able to get fast and easy xp with help of my 80 toon but i only recive 1xp each kill when in group.

I remember playing on another realm before i think it was emerald dream (private) and there i recived alot more xp for each kill.

Why doesn't it work on lordaeron or have i done something wrong? Is the only way to have same lvls in the group to level up?

2. First of all, pls dont mention the name of other private server here.
    The other server might has a buggy xp formula. U are supposed to get much less xp per kill when u are with a high level char in party.
    Leave the 2 chars in seperated grps, tap the mobs with the lowie and then kill them with ur 80.
    This way u gonna gain much more xp.

3. Thank you alot! It helped. And sorry won't mention other servers again.

So in retail i could go with my alt + main to a instance and pull alot of mobs to kill instantly and the alt recived alot of xp and that was in retail.
    It's same on Lordaeron?

Also some recommended macros to my alt and main?

4. Thank you alot! It helped. And sorry won't mention other servers again.

So in retail i could go with my alt + main to a instance and pull alot of mobs to kill instantly and the alt recived alot of xp and that was in retail.
    It's same on Lordaeron?

Also some recommended macros to my alt and main?
    You don't need macros when you boost a character with a level 80. Just the basic keymaps.
    For exemple, you play with the lv.1, you pull the mobs, and when you want to kill them, you use the IWT (Interact With Target) keymap for the lv.80 and you use an AOE, after you use the follow keymap. This again and again. You don't need to swap to the paladin.
    So yes, you do that in dungeons and that would works fine.
    You enter in the instance as a group, then you leave and you'll get 100% of the XP and no 1xp/mob.

Hope that helped you, good luck ! :D

5. I recommend using engineering bombs to tag mobs from distance (does aoe also)