1. Faction_Change YES OR NO ? 10-15 € ?

no more desire to play horde that's why I want to be a Faction_Change and no need leveling.

2. If it getz implemented as paid option then the price is going to be higher than what you stated else it will be free but so far there has been no sign of such feature
    Edited: December 26, 2015

3. No more desire to keep drinking my apple juice. I will go to the kitchen and may be get some water.

What is this thread for? I don't get it...

4. It would really f*** up the faction balance.

5. It would really f*** up the faction balance.
    there is nothing left to **** up :D

6. It would really f*** up the faction balance.

No it wouldn't as the Warmane staff will be able to set how often players can do faction change.
    They can set the cost, how often, how many of your chars are allowed to faction change.. all on the website.
    The same goes with Race change.

I am a 100% yes on Faction & Race change.
    It would be a nice way for Warmane to get some more income to go towards the staff and servers.

7. there is nothing left to **** up :D
    Uhh last I checked it was almost perfectly even soooo not sure if you are being serious or not.

8. I understand some of the merits to not allowing faction changes, but there's no justification to disabling race changes within the same faction. That is just Warmane pedantically pursuing what it thinks is a "hardcore" path and making unnecessary restrictions in the process.

9. I understand some of the merits to not allowing faction changes, but there's no justification to disabling race changes within the same faction. That is just Warmane pedantically pursuing what it thinks is a "hardcore" path and making unnecessary restrictions in the process.
    If you call following the design "pedantic," how do you call "being wide and openly informed about that sort of limitation, playing on the place that has those limitations anyways, and then coming complain the limitations you were informed of in fact are in place"?

10. Member got REKT by an Obnoxious Murloc and got his gear all broken. Literally.

Respect the Server. It is a service and it is kind of a privilege that you can play for free. You left retail because no like. You come to the server that was created because retail sucks and omg don't like... Dude like what the **** do you want, there's 1 million people who want to play the stupid game and one guy wants to play vanill and one ***** wants to play stupid panda pet battle and I want to play world of starcraft you are on the best realm in the best server and it's ****ing free dude seriously

11. If you call following the design "pedantic," how do you call "being wide and openly informed about that sort of limitation, playing on the place that has those limitations anyways, and then coming complain the limitations you were informed of in fact are in place"?
    My point was that including a restriction like that as part of the design in the first place was what was pedantic. Naturally that flew over your head.

Players reserve their ability to question and voice disapproval with features of the realms that they feel could be improved. That's part of the reason we have a platform for discussion such as this. I shouldn't need to tell you this. I'm not complaining about a restriction I'm being subjected to - I'm accepting it. That doesn't, however, mean I can't question whether a restriction like that is really in the realm's best interests. It's you who are framing my post as some kind of complaint for easy dismissal.

12. My point was that including a restriction like that as part of the design in the first place was what was pedantic. Naturally that flew over your head.

Players reserve their ability to question and voice disapproval with features of the realms that they feel could be improved. That's part of the reason we have a platform for discussion such as this. I shouldn't need to tell you this. I'm not complaining about a restriction I'm being subjected to - I'm accepting it. That doesn't, however, mean I can't question whether a restriction like that is really in the realm's best interests. It's you who are framing my post as some kind of complaint for easy dismissal.
    Nothing new comming from Obnoxious. I remember how mocking the grammar of a thread 1 weak ago ended in a 1 week ban because i was using "Veiled accusations against the server". Hilarious.

Anyway, Ontopic: Faction and race change given as an option to buy for coins would bring revenue to the server. There's LOTS of people who would love to leave the Horde, specially PvPers. And others in the alliance that wish to main paladin or Warrior but there's just too many to be enjoyable.

It would be nice to have it enabled, there's no real reason to have it disabled aside from just "Wanting to"

13. My point was that including a restriction like that as part of the design in the first place was what was pedantic. Naturally that flew over your head.

Yes, because calling something you accept "pedantic" is the hallmark of acceptance.
    I'm not framing anything, just exposing it for what it is.

Nothing new comming from Obnoxious. I remember how mocking the grammar of a thread 1 weak ago ended in a 1 week ban because i was using "Veiled accusations against the server". Hilarious.
    Lying about my actions isn't in the least smart. If you believe calling our Developers' work "spaghetti code" and implying that us being under DDoS attacks were lies used to cover up something else somehow leads to a ban for "mocking grammar," you might want to reevaluate certain things.

14. Approval is not a prerequisite of acceptance. Critique and acceptance are not necessarily antithetical either. This isn't hard.

I'm not framing anything, just exposing it for what it is.
    Please don't play Sherlock to try and look smart here. You came in with unnecessary snark, got shut down, and now you're just trying to save face.

12 Last