1. Please don't play Sherlock to try and look smart here. You came in with unnecessary snark, got shut down, and now you're just trying to save face.
    Keep saying that until it becomes true. I hear some people claim it works.

2. Just no.
    For everyone that wanna play the other faction there is always the options to level a character there. or play on another server where you can faction change

3. No faction/race changes are planned in the near or even far future as of right now as it's an unique design that the realm has and we intend to keep it as it is, unless we decide otherwise if we ever do.

4. The race change was a bad idea ever since MJ did it. Please keep it disabled.

5. wanna play ally now??
    get to work and start lvling

6. Approval is not a prerequisite of acceptance. Critique and acceptance are not necessarily antithetical either. This isn't hard.

Please don't play Sherlock to try and look smart here. You came in with unnecessary snark, got shut down, and now you're just trying to save face.
    Actually his post:

If you call following the design "pedantic," how do you call "being wide and openly informed about that sort of limitation, playing on the place that has those limitations anyways, and then coming complain the limitations you were informed of in fact are in place"?
    You got shredded, and now you are mad, and Obnoxious is right. It is clearly stated that there are no things like RDF, Faction/Race change. They have not hidden any of their vision for the server, and you choose to play here. For reals, if you dislike it, Deathwing and Ragnaros are both fun. You may reduce your stress level by playing there. On a side note, there is no guarantee they will not enable faction/race change or RDF in the future.

7. I don't have enough hands for the kind of facepalm an occasion like this warrants.

One putting forth the idea that a realm should revise its position on a particular feature is not, in any way, mutually exclusive to that person being an avid player who enjoys being on said realm, and it requires a great deal of stupidity to think otherwise. Sorry, no way to sugarcoat it. I can love my time on Lordaeron without also unconditionally loving every single last one of its features. Obviously this is an incredibly difficult concept to grasp, so bear with me here. As a player with great investment and interest in the realm, as well as the direction the realm is headed, I can also present suggestions of my own that I think would help the realm - suggestions which may or may not be at odds with the realm's current state of affairs.

In any case, I don't see a point in me persisting in my efforts in this thread. Disagreement is something I'd readily indulge in the arena of ideas and discussion. Unintelligence, on the other hand, is something I don't care to deal with.

8. I don't have enough hands for the kind of facepalm an occasion like this warrants.

One putting forth the idea that a realm should revise its position on a particular feature is not, in any way, mutually exclusive to that person being an avid player who enjoys being on said realm, and it requires a great deal of stupidity to think otherwise. Sorry, no way to sugarcoat it. I can love my time on Lordaeron without also unconditionally loving every single last one of its features. Obviously this is an incredibly difficult concept to grasp, so bear with me here. As a player with great investment and interest in the realm, as well as the direction the realm is headed, I can also present suggestions of my own that I think would help the realm - suggestions which may or may not be at odds with the realm's current state of affairs.

In any case, I don't see a point in me persisting in my efforts in this thread. Disagreement is something I'd readily indulge in the arena of ideas and discussion. Unintelligence, on the other hand, is something I don't care to deal with.
    Nothing wrong with disagreement. However resorting to personal attacks, and calling out the staff, and other players for disagreeing with your disagreement is universally "unintelligent". Maybe im just being pedantic.

9. There was no disagreement, or otherwise any kind of meaningful discussion. There was only people leaping straight to "boohoo stop crying!". I don't care to get involved in that, and that's what I called out.

A dictionary would suit you very well.

10. No more desire to keep drinking my apple juice. I will go to the kitchen and may be get some water.

What is this thread for? I don't get it...
    This thread is made out of curiosity, a person wanted to know answer/opinions to his/her question. Feeling wise when inserting somewhat relevant metaphors here?

11. No more desire to keep drinking my apple juice. I will go to the kitchen and may be get some water.

What is this thread for? I don't get it...
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....onPaladin-Spec

uuuuhm yeah.

12. Yes please add faction change option. Was a bad idea to start horde.

13. There was no disagreement, or otherwise any kind of meaningful discussion. There was only people leaping straight to "boohoo stop crying!". I don't care to get involved in that, and that's what I called out.

A dictionary would suit you very well.
    Actually there was a fair bit of debate taking place. But you decided to denigrate staff, and got owned for it. I can see why you are so mad. I have several dictionaries btw. Not sure what you were inferring other than attempting to be a dick like you have been for the entire thread. So angry.
    Edited: December 27, 2015

14. They can't allow Horde > Ally transfer unless the ratio is really unbalanced.

Horde's chat is filled by angry people because horde have about 90% BGs lose ratio and they want a faction change for some easy win.

15. I find it kinda funny that you suggested this Brahtac, after you beeing the lead AFKer in BGs...

First 12