1. her music for ur screenshot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlWRiZo7T4I
    Edited: December 28, 2015

2. haha very good, get rekt unbads and cows. What did you except?
    Alliance is the PVP side, just deal with it ^^

3. haha very good, get rekt unbads and cows. What did you except?
    Alliance is the PVP side, just deal with it ^^
    Have fun being the pvp side once no horde queues and everyone rerolls alliance for pvp, gonna be fun for everyone -_-.
    There's a reason why balance is a good thing : look at the alliance supremacy in wod, and pvp-wise, it's by far the worst expansion ever (although it also has to do with the pvp mechanisms in wod, i'll give you that.)

Bottomline, those who feel great because alliance dominates right now will understand just how bad it is for the community if things dont change quickly.

4. They should implement cross faction BGs that way it will be more even. I know that isnt Blizz-like but there are many reasons why lordaeron isnt a true blizzlike server anyway.

5. carried by million paladins, warriors and DKS

Edited: December 29, 2015

6. Why cant you guys just wait till people are max. level ? There are so many people who are still lvling.

And NO! No cross-faction BG's.

7. They should implement cross faction BGs that way it will be more even. I know that isnt Blizz-like but there are many reasons why lordaeron isnt a true blizzlike server anyway.
    Yes it's blizzlike. Vanilla retail servers had cross realm battlegrounds some months before they had gone to TBC. Hell I remember we were in the first weeks with aq40 and we joined few servers with full t3 mades.
    But that was vanilla anyway, this is wotlk and for now corss bg would be stupid due to big gear difeerences / honor gains

8. Yes it's blizzlike. Vanilla retail servers had cross realm battlegrounds some months before they had gone to TBC. Hell I remember we were in the first weeks with aq40 and we joined few servers with full t3 mades.
    But that was vanilla anyway, this is wotlk and for now corss bg would be stupid due to big gear difeerences / honor gains
    you should really look up the difference between faction and realm....

9. you should really look up the difference between faction and realm....
    Enlighten me then

10. Crossfaction BGs = Horde and Alliance mixed teams fighting against Horde and Alliance mixed teams.

11. Doesn't matter either way cross realm or cross faction, better cross fingers and pray for horde pvp getting better in the future

12. Bit off topic,but anyone has a feeling that we get Alterac 90% of the time in RBG?

13. Bit off topic,but anyone has a feeling that we get Alterac 90% of the time in RBG?
    Yeah, and I have a feeling (conspiracy theory) that there's enough people in queue to start new bg, but we sit in it for 7 minutes, because they've blocked the option to start 2nd same bg (two wsg, two ab, you get the point). Again, it's just my feeling, but each time I sit in queue and check /who, there's usually 1 full bg of each kind.
    Or maybe it's just horde not joining queue, and theme having instant queue, cause I know for a fact that very often 15 people in alliance wait for a good while till they get invited to bg.

12 Last