1. what class now

greetings community. i come to you today with a bit of a problem. when warmane was born several of us got some instant lvl ups. iv been playing my mage because thats the class i most enjoy pvp wise.. now my problem is i have a lvl 85 druid and pally on ally side and hunter druid and rouge on horde side that im trying to figure which route to go with them and would like to figure this out while the snowman event is going on for easier gear.

my problem is i dont know which way i want to go as far as pve or pvp and was wonder if you ..the community ... could give you insight on what to do
    thank you

2. rogues are kind of boring while undergeared, but stellar when you get some gear(more haste and faster energy or something) if you can push through the low gear phase ofc. hunters are great in both pve and pvp but also super boring, all you do is spam cobra or steady shot and its awful but you can hunt pets if you like that. paladins are great, fun healers and good dpsers don't think you can go wrong with a pally. i've no idea about druids.