1. ^ not sure of troll or...
    He either doesn't realize the difference between 0.1 and 0.5s delay (yeah people like that exist), or he's just trying really hard to get rid of this queue.

2. The huge amount of queues might mostly be because of the holiday season, and the weekends. I guess the warmane guys know about this, and they might/not increase the cap soon, "lets see what happens after the holidays" kinda scenario

3. The idea isn't to reduce below 10000. But since 10000 will be most likely the final cap, one could (adding to the list of reasons) decide to stay in Lordaeron and stand queues, or transfer. I don't see Lordaeron holding 12000+.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....58#post2590658

4. no RDF,no x leveling rates,buffed raids,progression...all this will make casual-kid-plebs leave server soon,so we will stay at some normal number without rdf whiners and without long ques...

5. Also all you people complaining about the queue and claiming theres no lag, instead of posting nonsense how about you complain about the fact theres no afk kick feature on the server atm. You can afk an indefinite amount of time and you will never get logged off the server. Maybe, just maybe this is why theres a 1k queue. And maybe just maybe if all of you constructively complained about that instead of posting bull**** it would get fixed.

6. So they must do AFK more then 5 min auto DC

7. I'm not sure if this is technically even possible, but would it be possible to create several realms that share a database?
    Meaning that you could log into any server and see the same characters with the same progression.
    I know older mmorpg's (like mu online) had this system.

I assume the wow engine doesn't support this model?

8. I'm not sure if this is technically even possible, but would it be possible to create several realms that share a database?
    Meaning that you could log into any server and see the same characters with the same progression.
    I know older mmorpg's (like mu online) had this system.

I assume the wow engine doesn't support this model?
    Umm I think something like that would be possible but not in real-time, instead it would copy/update all characters from one account to other realm every 24 hours or somtehing, haven't seen anything like it on other servers though.

9. Just start kicking people sitting afk for 15 minutes+ in character selection screen and you won't see queue again for more than 2-3 hours per day.

10. no, just no, it's unplayable as it is atm when the realm reaches its capacity. hell, even reduce the cap if it's needed in order to achieve quality>quantity.

11. no, just no, it's unplayable as it is atm when the realm reaches its capacity. hell, even reduce the cap if it's needed in order to achieve quality>quantity.
    this man said it all

12. Just start kicking people sitting afk for 15 minutes+ in character selection screen and you won't see queue again for more than 2-3 hours per day.
    ^ This. Server has been going nuts the last week.

13. Personally, I'm finding that the queues are growing longer and longer. Understandably during peak hours, and then roughly half the cap on off peak hours.
    As of now, after about a 15 minute wait, I'm at 555 in line, with 79 minutes of estimated time. (dropped about 200 since I posted this)

I'm not sure what solution would work best, but I personally I do NOT like the "wait and see" idea listed in this thread. I can see both sides to the argument of increasing the server cap. It would be great to increase the cap for the players, BUT would be wasteful if the population dropped.

I'm in NA, and steadily get about 90-110ms, which is very playable. I do see spikes up to 150-200, but generally are accompanied by disconnects. I'm not exactly down for more lag, but I'm also not happy with queue times.

Hopefully a solution is reached soon, and we can all happily return to our adventures in Azeroth and Northrend.

14. reduce cap to 4k so you can atleast enjoy pvp here unplayable with this delay

15. Yea, reduce cap, cause it is now unplayable. PvP suffer the most. "Out of range, out of range...", delay on cast and things. 8k or lower cap would be good. Set afk kick time to 5mins for logging screen, and 10 min afk in game. Would solve things.
    Now its holiday, so in a few days it should be a bit better anyway.
    Edited: January 2, 2016

First ... 2345 Last