1. What's life like on Lordaeron?

I am looking for something to sink some time into come the new year and find myself with "dat itch" again to roll fresh on a private server. I have played on a few before and have been very pleased with how it was and this seems to be at least as good from the research I have done on it. I do not expect perfection and really only concerned about a few things.

1. How long ago did this server open? I have a guess at around August 2015 but not for sure. I don't want to start fresh on a 1x server if it's really old since the leveling experience will not be as enjoyable.

2. Is population, at least at peak times, pretty decent for both horde and alliance? Also, are most people here from the U.S. or much different time zones?

3. If the above 2 concerns of mine end up being just fine for me, from all of everyone's experience would you say the overall experience is good for people still looking to start up? I Basically want to know how lonely or populated is leveling through quests, leveling through dungeons, and end game stuff along with all of the northrend stuff.

Thanks everyone.

Almost forgot. I also was curios how exactly functional all the dungeons are. Like bosses, drops, quests, etc.

2. I am looking for something to sink some time into come the new year and find myself with "dat itch" again to roll fresh on a private server. I have played on a few before and have been very pleased with how it was and this seems to be at least as good from the research I have done on it. I do not expect perfection and really only concerned about a few things.

1. How long ago did this server open? I have a guess at around August 2015 but not for sure. I don't want to start fresh on a 1x server if it's really old since the leveling experience will not be as enjoyable.

2. Is population, at least at peak times, pretty decent for both horde and alliance? Also, are most people here from the U.S. or much different time zones?

3. If the above 2 concerns of mine end up being just fine for me, from all of everyone's experience would you say the overall experience is good for people still looking to start up? I Basically want to know how lonely or populated is leveling through quests, leveling through dungeons, and end game stuff along with all of the northrend stuff.

Thanks everyone.

Almost forgot. I also was curios how exactly functional all the dungeons are. Like bosses, drops, quests, etc.
    Hi. I can answer all your questions. Firstly, Lordaeron actually opened a few years ago as the only x1 blizz Wotlk server and had a decent player base at the time 4k-5k players. Last year at this same time through malicious intent every character on the server was wiped forcing Warmane (used to be called Molten) to keep high rates and do away with Lordaeron x1. In this time the server was taken away an a plan to resurrect the most Blizz-like server on Warmane was conceived. The goal was to fix all bugs for quest, dungeons, & raids and will be complete when they release the final patch 3.3.5. They are using a different server-core than Deathwing or Ragnaros for the time being, and daily server cap is always met with 10,000 players at peak with usually 5,000 players online at anytime. The server is very populated and you will have no trouble finding other players who are leveling while doing low level content. You can find full information on Lordaeron on the frontpage. 3 major differences from the other servers are 1. Marketplace isn't available and donating doesn't grant que skip 2. Heirloom items are not obtainable. 3. The Dungeon Finder is deactivated, meaning you must walk to every dungeon. While myself still plays on Deathwing; I plan on returning to Lordaeron with this New Year. Happy New Year & Merry Christmas. Welcome to Warmane.

3. Hi. I can answer all your questions. Firstly, Lordaeron actually opened a few years ago as the only x1 blizz Wotlk server and had a decent player base at the time 4k-5k players. Last year at this same time through malicious intent every character on the server was wiped forcing Warmane (used to be called Molten) to keep high rates and do away with Lordaeron x1. In this time the server was taken away an a plan to resurrect the most Blizz-like server on Warmane was conceived. The goal was to fix all bugs for quest, dungeons, & raids and will be complete when they release the final patch 3.3.5. They are using a different server-core than Deathwing or Ragnaros for the time being, and daily server cap is always met with 10,000 players at peak with usually 5,000 players online at anytime. The server is very populated and you will have no trouble finding other players who are leveling while doing low level content. You can find full information on Lordaeron on the frontpage. 3 major differences from the other servers are 1. Marketplace isn't available and donating doesn't grant que skip 2. Heirloom items are not obtainable. 3. The Dungeon Finder is deactivated, meaning you must walk to every dungeon. While myself still plays on Deathwing; I plan on returning to Lordaeron with this New Year. Happy New Year & Merry Christmas. Welcome to Warmane.
    this pretty much sums up what you're looking.
    i'll just add this; You won't be alone when leveling..

4. I made an alt thinking the low level zones would be less populated than when I first started out here. Boy was I wrong. There are people EVERYWHERE. Durotar is teeming with fresh new players, Orgrimmar is already much more crowded than on the other WotLK realms here, there's crap tonnes of people dueling outside so your FPS takes a huge hit if your computer is as bad as mine, and the Barrens chat has finally reached a properly Blizz-like state where Thunderfury is being linked every 20 seconds, Chuck Norris jokes are endless, and sexual innuendo is everywhere (that may or may not involve Mankrik's wife). I went down to Thousand Needles and it was still so packed there that our group had to wait for other groups to finish before we had our turn with the quest where you kill that annoying elite Panther in the cage.

The only time you'll see a realm this alive with activity is on retail when a new expansion is just released.

5. and the Barrens chat has finally reached a properly Blizz-like state.
    old-Blizz-like. Its so dead everyday, you only get it active if you flame-bait someone. :'( people grab the popcorn and join the bandwagon.

6. I am looking for something to sink some time into come the new year and find myself with "dat itch" again to roll fresh on a private server. I have played on a few before and have been very pleased with how it was and this seems to be at least as good from the research I have done on it. I do not expect perfection and really only concerned about a few things.

Thanks everyone.

Peachy, how's it going?