1. Cap increase/no Queue if you are donator

Sometimes (as right now) i get dc for no reason and jump right into queue... this is pretty annoying, because i was in a guild raid. The queue is over 1300 again. I REALLY HOPE warmane can do something with it. Donate for no queue or allow players to skip the queue, when they get DC.

This really ***** me up.

EDIT: lowest estimated time - 207 minutes
    Edited: January 3, 2016 Reason: fill

2. Sometimes (as right now) i get dc for no reason and jump right into queue... this is pretty annoying, because i was in a guild raid. The queue is over 1300 again. I REALLY HOPE warmane can do something with it. Donate for no queue or allow players to skip the queue, when they get DC.

This really ***** me up.

EDIT: lowest estimated time - 207 minutes
    normally i skip queue when i get DC but today when after my game crashed for gods know what reason and i istantly log back on there is 900 queue:(
    it will be better if they make working system that keep your spot like 5 mins after you get DC its like this on retail.and you are right if you have graid and lets say few people DC ( no need to be same time) raid is pretty much over.

3. yes this happened to me 4-5 times this week , mostly when i played alterac valley....

4. Yeah just got the same - DC and back in the queue 1500 to go trolololol Warmane atm :P

5. Well, its a real problem - if you get dc in a guild raid, thats a GIANT PROBLEM! get me as high as possible with BUMPS! Maybe they will check this thread.

BUMP ARMY INC!

6. Not only a giant problem in guild raids - It's impossible to play any battlegrounds or pvp in general due to these circumstances.

7. idk how u guys manage to do that, but my non prem account doesnt get in queue if it dcs for whatever reason, thats if i log back in like 1 min after the dc occurs.

8. When in queue most of the time you wait for about 30 minutes to log-in, sometimes it's enough to "kill" all your desire to play... The realm is overpopulated and if donate to log-in is not an option, increasing the cap is not an option because of stability, then an automated afk-kick system will really make things better... some people stay in-game without playing for hours...

9. idk how u guys manage to do that, but my non prem account doesnt get in queue if it dcs for whatever reason, thats if i log back in like 1 min after the dc occurs.
    Well, this works for me too. But not every time, and thats the problem. I am already waiting an hour and the queue is still 735...

When in queue most of the time you wait for about 30 minutes to log-in, sometimes it's enough to "kill" all your desire to play... The realm is overpopulated and if donate to log-in is not an option, increasing the cap is not an option because of stability, then an automated afk-kick system will really make things better... some people stay in-game without playing for hours...
    The automated anti-afk system "should" already work...

10. Can't imagine myself in a raid and getting disconnected and back to 1300 queue. Would be great IF private servers support cross-realm, 2 realm like lordaeron connected.. dang! That would be great.

11. Can't imagine myself in a raid and getting disconnected and back to 1300 queue. Would be great IF private servers support cross-realm, 2 realm like lordaeron connected.. dang! That would be great.
    If they cant manage to solve their actual problems, they cant manage to do cross realm zone/bgs etc etc... But it would remove the *magic* of having 1 giant server.

I am curious, how TOP guilds as Clarity solve this problem.. (If anyone from TOP pve progress guilds reads this, tell us!)

12. TODAY: Queue -> 869 afther 25 min im in. i play for an hour of 2 -> i was in game but no mobs, chat,nothing, couldnt logout, so i had to kill the client, -> 1261 queue -> waited nearly 2H in background -> 10 min play DC -> now 1301 queue again. im getting verry tired. im an donator for years @ molten and it feels verry disrespectful. im not voting for skip queue @ first login but when u DC/Realm crash u have like 5 min to get backin in an reserved spot. Warmane please do something about this!

13. Can't imagine myself in a raid and getting disconnected and back to 1300 queue. Would be great IF private servers support cross-realm, 2 realm like lordaeron connected.. dang! That would be great.
    spliting the realm will be bad i have seen this so many time once the hype is gone population drop really low and 1 of realms become dead.all they have to do is make a retail like system where after DC your spot is reserve for 5 mins and there will be no problems.

14. TODAY: Queue -> 869 afther 25 min im in. i play for an hour of 2 -> i was in game but no mobs, chat,nothing, couldnt logout, so i had to kill the client, -> 1261 queue -> waited nearly 2H in background -> 10 min play DC -> now 1301 queue again. im getting verry tired. im an donator for years @ molten and it feels verry disrespectful. im not voting for skip queue @ first login but when u DC/Realm crash u have like 5 min to get backin in an reserved spot. Warmane please do something about this!
    You dont have like 5 minutes... i logged RIGHT back in like 5s after DC - still got the queue.

123 ... Last