1. RP-OOC Lordaeron Alliance

Join chat channel RP-OOC on alliance side Lordaeron. I (Kargos, Dwarf) will start having opening hours on an empty tavern in stormwind when we get enough people as a sort of Hub for the roleplaying.

Hope to see you!

2. People do seem to appear on the chat by now, not too chatty yet. It's not like the chat must be strictly about roleplay!

Also, there doesn't seem to be a RP-OOC on Horde. Every time I checked, it's empty.

3. Yeah, I've been saying stuff like Hello or Test, no one seem to respond

4. Right, so... there are a couple of people coming and going in the RP-OOC channel, but we never actually do any roleplay. These days the channel has been left mostly empty as well.

Regardless I'm still gonna be staying in the channel, so feel free to say hi and stuff. I'm mostly just wandering around Azeroth anyway, doing nothing but exploring

5. I've taken to this channel with plans of breathing new life into the Role Playing of this server. Though there are thousands of players and I have done countless things to try and breed a new hope, not many are taking the bait.

It's as if they are afraid to take a moment to do anything, but either way I have joined RP-OOC and will frequent the channel.

6. someone decided to be a dickhead and passworded the channel out. Dunno who, though

EDIT : Got it opened by a remaining player in the channel. huff
    Edited: February 11, 2016

7. I noticed a lot of players on the server are hopelessly against role playing and are going full autistic mode trying to belittle it.

Won't stop me though, everywhere I go I role play. With everyone, with anyone, even the Horde characters. Just the other day while questing a Horde actually accompanied me, until a couple of Alliance guys jumped him...

8. I noticed a lot of players on the server are hopelessly against role playing and are going full autistic mode trying to belittle it.

Won't stop me though, everywhere I go I role play. With everyone, with anyone, even the Horde characters. Just the other day while questing a Horde actually accompanied me, until a couple of Alliance guys jumped him...
    Trolls will be trolls, lol. You should really join us on frostwolf. We are above average writers and RPers who have been published ((really, we have)). I or we would join you on Lordy, but it's far too much a commitment being it's 1x. Too much time leveling up and upping professions. You will make an impact if you put the effort in, unlike most guilds I've been a part of.

9. Aye, you just noticed? I've been expecting a lot of hostility especially with how hardcore most people are to PvE and PvP. Shame though, all the lores and good looking spots just seem to go to waste

As for being in Frostwolf, I already established my Gnomes and their backgrounds. Will they be able to fit in with whatever story you already got? Not entirely sure
    Edited: February 11, 2016

10. Aye, you just noticed? I've been expecting a lot of hostility especially with how hardcore most people are to PvE and PvP. Shame though, all the lores and good looking spots just seem to go to waste

As for being in Frostwolf, I already established my Gnomes and their backgrounds. Will they be able to fit in with whatever story you already got? Not entirely sure
    We are starting anew, we both have experience in theatre. If you can adapt one of your toons to be a mercenary/bountyhunter/soldier of fortune or the like you are more then welcome to join us. If you don't think it will be a good fit then just go ahead with what you are doing. I will only say we are classic experienced writers and what we RP will be involved. I'm certainly not going to try to talk someone out of RP'ing outside of their comfort zone and situations which I wouldn't participate myself. I absolutely despise folk who are disingenuous. Open your mind being meticulous/genuine without being obdu·rate and if you ponder at any length if you may contribute to our collective rp novel, then you should really join.

11. I'll be staying on Lord because I enjoy the Blizzard-like server gains; I don't want to have an automatic 80 and if I did I'd join a server that auto gives it, I like the real-time progression of my character both physically and role playing wise more so too. I enjoy the fact it's challenging and it almost forces players to come together (aside from the elitists and multi-boxers of course), so I'm pushing a new order (guild) on the server that supports and encourages players to not only cooperate more (and build more healers damn it) but to also incorporate role playing within the PVP/PVE x1 setting.

I find it fun and I doubt I'll switch over, but thanks for the offer. I'm making a small impact on the server so far and as long as more people stay true to the path, it'll get better and better.

12. I doubt I can adapt my gnome DK into a mercenary life, cuz she's.... well, a Death Knight, and a gnome one at that, and also one that doesn't like goblins that much. Of course she could be doing some errands for the killings she very much needed. Even then, she got her ties and allegiance to the Ebon Blade. If I ever run to you when I connect to Frostwolf, just let's see what happens. After all, Snow and RP cross-guild.

13. Right, let's not get this into a fight people.

Out of curiosity, how is the RP on Horde's side of Frostwolf, symphonia? Are they more cooperative/tolerant?

14. This is the second time I've had to clean up drama involving a specific set of people. If I have to keep coming in here to clean up the mess, I'm going to start putting y'all in time-out. Keep the discussion clean.

15. Thank you Mercy, I'm sorry if stuff got out of hand but I guess topics like this are touchy.

[Edit]

That out of the way there are anywhere between two to seven players on the channel RP-OOC on Lordaeron at any given time. A lot of people seem to be finding inspiration to join, though not many are talkers. Best way to get new faces is to openly role play everywhere you go and eventually they'll come to you!
    Edited: February 12, 2016

12 Last