1. My outgeared DK :c

Hello to everybody! :D, I'd like you help me with a little things happening with my Dk. Ill separate it in topics, so you can understand it better
    So, first, i'm going to tell you what's my situation:

-I'm a lvl 70 blood elf Dk,dual spec [blood/unholy] in Lordaeron. i know her rotation, i use some macros that i thought with my brother based in silence my enemies (allies, i mean), and while they're silenced, i just kill them before they make any move (strangulate,mind freeze, arcane torrent) - but it doesn't matters for now.
    - I have a lvl 80 tauren druid [resto/feral] in Lord too, and as dk, i really know his rotation, and for now, i'm trying to get his gladiator gear

So, let's go to my doubts:

1: Why, as a lvl 70, I have just 8k hp? I see other dks with 12-14k (saw a blood with 16k yesterday) everytime around me. Is it the pvp set only? Where do i get itens for my dk, to be as strong as them?

2 Why i'm always outgeared? I mean, i just use as itens rewards from quests, and i don't know where should i go for getting better itens

3- Might I have a pvp set at lvl 70? I mean, lose some time in bgs to get it, instead of keep honor points for the lvl 80 gear ?

4- If not, where (dungeon, instance, quest) must i do for not be a punch sack for my enemies?

5- could i use my druid to get the lvl 70 dk set and send it by email or something else?

* I came here because i'm bored with alliances comming to me and killing me like a bug :p why are they so strong, and i'm not as they are? oh men, i'm a dk, i should be a badass hahah
    * As i said, i know rotations, glyphs, talents, that basic things. the thing i really dont know is about my stuff (gear) weapon, armor, legs....... etc
    *If you can answer with the question numbers, just for i organize my mind, it'll be amaziing!

Hey bros , hope you could help me! and hope your day and gaming be amazing :D
    Thank

2. Hello to everybody! :D, I'd like you help me with a little things happening with my Dk. Ill separate it in topics, so you can understand it better
    So, first, i'm going to tell you what's my situation:

-I'm a lvl 70 blood elf Dk,dual spec [blood/unholy] in Lordaeron. i know her rotation, i use some macros that i thought with my brother based in silence my enemies (allies, i mean), and while they're silenced, i just kill them before they make any move (strangulate,mind freeze, arcane torrent) - but it doesn't matters for now.
    - I have a lvl 80 tauren druid [resto/feral] in Lord too, and as dk, i really know his rotation, and for now, i'm trying to get his gladiator gear

So, let's go to my doubts:

1: Why, as a lvl 70, I have just 8k hp? I see other dks with 12-14k (saw a blood with 16k yesterday) everytime around me. Is it the pvp set only? Where do i get itens for my dk, to be as strong as them?

2 Why i'm always outgeared? I mean, i just use as itens rewards from quests, and i don't know where should i go for getting better itens

3- Might I have a pvp set at lvl 70? I mean, lose some time in bgs to get it, instead of keep honor points for the lvl 80 gear ?

4- If not, where (dungeon, instance, quest) must i do for not be a punch sack for my enemies?

5- could i use my druid to get the lvl 70 dk set and send it by email or something else?

* I came here because i'm bored with alliances comming to me and killing me like a bug :p why are they so strong, and i'm not as they are? oh men, i'm a dk, i should be a badass hahah
    * As i said, i know rotations, glyphs, talents, that basic things. the thing i really dont know is about my stuff (gear) weapon, armor, legs....... etc
    *If you can answer with the question numbers, just for i organize my mind, it'll be amaziing!

Hey bros , hope you could help me! and hope your day and gaming be amazing :D
    Thank
    You can use your lvl 80 to farm materials and craft gear for your dk (you could do it on your dk as well, but its easier on max lvl). There might also be available "leveling" (heirloom) gear for emblems/honors (not sure how easily you can farm those on Lord/if this gear is available). That you can farm on main and mail to your low char.

3. So, crafted gear is better than the northrend quest items ? lol. what should i get? mining and blacksmith?
    another thing: is a dk able to solo a paladin in the same conditions ? because these guys are a "little" op. how can i d

4. Crafted Northrend items are same/better than questitems. You can mainly get quite easily whole set, not just an item here and there. Yes that would be the two. Leveling it is going to take you ages.. consider just suffering through those last few levels.

No idea. I dont care about pvp.

5. Cool! but, and lvl 70 dungeon boss' itens? aren't they better than the crafted ones? if they are better, what dungeon could i go for getting it?

6. Cool! but, and lvl 70 dungeon boss' itens? aren't they better than the crafted ones? if they are better, what dungeon could i go for getting it?
    Dungeons are good to gear up as well ofc. Heroic difficutly of dungeons provides better gear. Even later on, whe you start doing raids, there are some receipes for crafting professions, that provide rly good items.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Instances_by_level -> focus on wotlk section you can clic on instance name and display loot on that site (you can do similar thing with addon "atlasloot" directly in game btw)

7. You can get two sets of gear via Blacksmithing - a tank one and a DPS one. I recommend keeping the tank set in your bags for dungeon tanking purposes and using mixed gear between the DPS set and quest rewards for leveling and DPS purposes. The reason is because the DPS crafted set (Spiked Cobalt) gives no Stamina, so this leaves you very squishy.

Don't bother with any kind of Battlegrounds or PvP gear before 80lvl. It's a waste of time and Honor Points.

Also, focus on your own play - I can see that you don't have a lot of experience in WoW (less than 1 year), so don't say things like "I know my rotation". If you did, you wouldn't lose to a Pala as a DK in leveling as you simply out-class him. Use Icebound Fortitude to reduce the initial burst he's going to throw at you and prevent his Hammer of Justice. Keep both diseases on him and keep spamming Death Strike in order to damage him and heal yourself at the same time. If you're leveling as Unholy, remember to throw a Death Coil at him too in order to prevent him from Cleansing the diseases. As you get below half HP, use AMS to soak up his Hammer of Wrath, prevent another Hammer of Justice and Repentance. Use Death Pact and keep using Death Strikes on him. If you're Blood, use Mark of Blood on him as soon as you have applied your diseases. This will force him to stop attacking you and start Cleanse-spamming himself because otherwise he will lose the fight for sure.

8. yeah bro, thanks a lot! said about rotation meaning macros and what to do on my own. but all you said make sense, i really do it against pala and saw the problem was my gear, that i cant find one better haha. Problem is really the gearing. thanks =DD