1. Wintergrasp... When?

So its been a while, and most complete, most perfect realm in wotlk history still doesnt have wintergrasp. When?

2. If I remember correctly they said something like "when less people will be lvling".

I'm more curious about unreleased battlegrounds tho. During last Q&A session ingame, which happened few weeks ago, we were told they're coming "very very soon".

3. Wintergrasp will be open on next release, and that's Ulduar release.

4. When vehicles are fixed, ulduar release i think.

5. When vehicles are fixed, ulduar release i think.
    on Ulduar release? Dont think so
    Wintergrasp was open as same time as Naxx/OS/EoE.
    We should have Wintergrasp open soon i think.

6. on Ulduar release? Dont think so
    Wintergrasp was open as same time as Naxx/OS/EoE.
    We should have Wintergrasp open soon i think.
    What about vault of archavon then, it gives items of level far above Naxx which is illogical currently

7. What about vault of archavon then, it gives items of level far above Naxx which is illogical currently
    If they release WG battle and VoA before Ulduar, only Archavon will be available, and he drops only Heroes/Valorous for PvE and Hateful/Deadly for PvP.

8. What about vault of archavon then, it gives items of level far above Naxx which is illogical currently
    Bosses are not however, only the first one for naxx content, then 2 for ulduar, 3 for toc and finally 4 when icc goes live.

9. Wintergrasp is already ready to go, from what I understand. We're just waiting for the realm's stability to improve via improved population dispersion and improved mechanic and instance scripting. We don't want to release Wintergrasp and have the realm lag all to hell at population cap times, you know? We may end up waiting for Ragnaros & Deathwing to be updated, which we hope will help relax Lordaeron's population; which may allow us to release the battleground.

Point being, Wintergrasp applies a lot of pressure to the realm and we want to make sure the proper preparations are made so we don't make the realm implode by releasing it.