1. NEED NEW - working - pve fury bislist - guide

hello everyone -
    i saw a lot of old guides here 90% of them are outdated for fury warriors
    since we got new fix on warrior
    IE- enrage talent - etc
    i need new bis list - raid setup rotation exact amount of stats calculation sheets if possible
    plus if anyone wants to create guide by checking warmane current buggs - work list etc ?

2. hello there!
    can you tell which patch are we talking here? Wotlk, Cata, or MoP ?
    I'm pretty sure for Wotlk, the BiS list is the same even with the new fix being applied, Cmiiw (you still need to cap armor penetration, etc).
    Tho, I have no idea for the other patches's BiS list.

Sorry if you can't find what you're looking for in my answer.

3. hello everyone -
    i saw a lot of old guides here 90% of them are outdated for fury warriors
    since we got new fix on warrior
    IE- enrage talent - etc
    i need new bis list - raid setup rotation exact amount of stats calculation sheets if possible
    plus if anyone wants to create guide by checking warmane current buggs - work list etc ?
    Talents (you can decide to move 1-3 points elsewhere according to preferences, but every crucial talent is there) and bis list in Fury guide by Inform are current (use toskks), unless you play an orc (then use t10 gloves and "hunter" legs)

rotation:
    WW -> BT -> free (2.5s) -> BT -> free (1s) -> repeat

Use frees for other abilities (Sunder Armor! - dont forget about it, its dps gain even at 1400 arp, Heroic Throw, refresh shouts, Slam procs). You can decide to delay your rotation a bit by using an ability in each free, later on it is better not to delay it though (unless you need to f.e. stack sunder @start). You can fit any ability in long free or with t10 bonus you can fit double slam proc into long free (or 1 of those Slams and 1 additional ability and second slam into short free).

Long free can be used to switch to battle stance -> rend and back to berserker stance for tiny bit dps gain, but it is a sizeable dps loss unless you time it perfectly. (I recommend not to use it.)

Under 20% of boss hp low gear execute with min rage (dont use it with more) > slam proc; highend gear Slam proc > Execute.

Spam HS when you are above 50 rage. (there is a bug: when you que HS and dont have enough rage by the time it should be done you are going to skip your attack altogether instead of using just simple meele strike)

Most important bug to be aware of is bugged combat table - any crit past what used to be "meele crit cap" on retail actually removes chance for glancings here. -> Crit is always more desireable than haste.

Stat priority for Fury is really simple:
    Expertise (Gloren + t10 legs) and abilities hit cap (8% = 5% from gear and 3/3 precision) > hard arp cap (1400) > str > crit (when comparing agi and str piece convert str to ap and agi to crit)

4. Or you can just read the Fury compendum from EJ, which is posted 2-3 threads below...

The BiS list is the same (the gear Imbsetius has). The core talents are also the same. Enrage is only good if you're face-tanking LK ghouls in Phase 1, which you shouldn't be doing as this reduces the number of targets available for Necrotic Plague to jump on. It can also proc from face-tanking Blood Beasts on DBS, which again you shouldn't be doing as this will increase DBS's blood power. Valithria adds can also proc it, but for your own safety you shouldn't face-tank these.
    Edited: February 6, 2016

5. Enrage can be a worthwhile investment as far as filler talents go. It procs a modest amount even outside of direct melee damage on the LK encounter (and several others). That's more than you can say for some talents like Improved Berserker Rage.

Cleaving ghouls isn't universally bad - that depends on your guild's strategy. In general, the less ghouls that die as plague fodder, the less damage the MT takes too - this is of particular interest to most raiders here because the convention on Warmane is to use the plague to also killing the ragings (to allow some DPS to tunnel LK and reduce the duration of a severely bugged p2), and this therefore means LK is going to have Plague Siphon stacks on him going into p2. The strategy my guild sees a lot of success with is assigning some melee (usually only fury warriors), to cleave their hearts out and keep some ghouls in the melee pile.

6. Or you can just pick Commanding Presence and Booming Voice over the so-called "pure DPS" build with the useless Unbridled Wrath, Improved Berserker Rage and the situational Improved Cleave. I dunno, the pure DPS build to me is like a Demo Warlock not speccing into Improved Healthstone - you're skipping an awesome utility for a minuscule and situational increase.

iSullivan
    Improved berserker rage unbridled wrath 7 talent points that give 20dps. There are much better options for the filler talents like heroic fury, enrage, piercing howl , booming voice ofc you lose 20 theoretical dps but gain more utility and uptime with heroic fury on almost all icc encounters.

8. Improved berserker rage unbridled wrath 7 talent points that give 20dps. There are much better options for the filler talents like heroic fury, enrage, piercing howl , booming voice ofc you lose 20 theoretical dps but gain more utility and uptime with heroic fury on almost all icc encounters.
    ye, unbridled wrath is worst dps talent in this game, if 4/5 its like 75% chance to get 1 (ONE!) fuken rage point per swing. wherever i see warrs with that, i kick em from raid group