1. Aura + Attack Macro

Hello.. i need HELP making a macro something like tis:

1> if i don't have "Some Aura" on it applies it.. and it stays on till i change to different "Aura"
    2> uses some kind Attack ability

i kinda got tis working.. >>> but i want the "Aura" to stay active all the time till i change it..<<<

#showtooltip Crusader Strike
    /castsequence reset=11 Retribution Aura,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike

it got 11 sec reset time and "Crusader Strike" spam.. don't let "Retribution Aura" be toggled off...
    But after 11 sec if i haven't pressed it once.. next press it will go OFF

Sorry for my English.. :P
    Edited: January 13, 2016

2. #showtooltip Crusader Strike
    /cast !Retribution Aura
    /cast Crusader Strike

?

3. already tryd that.. it only cast's /cast !Retribution Aura on & off and not second line
    Edited: January 13, 2016

4. I dont think its possible to make such macro. Second cast of any aura will turn it off and there is no way to check if its already active or not in macro.

I recommend you to use pally power or some other addon, that warns you when you have no active aura.

5. Sad.. tis kinda works While leveling..
    when im mounted it will dismount me + dmg mob and put me in that aura.. (on 1 press)
    wont toggle off if im not mounted

#showtooltip Hand of Reckoning
    /cast [mounted] !Retribution Aura
    /dismount [mounted]
    /startattack
    /startattack
    /cast Hand of Reckoning

6. I think something like this should work. Try it out and let me know.

/castsequence reset=11 !Retribution Aura,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike

It's basically your original macro but with an exclamation mark before the aura cast !Retribution Aura

When you put an exclamation mark before a spell in a macro it will only be cast if it's not already active. It helps with spells that toggle on/off. If it's off it will turn it on and if it's on it will leave it alone.

Edit: I tested the macro and it does work. I still don't really understand what you're trying to accomplish. I see a couple of issues with macroing Ret Aura with Crusader Strike.

One, it's a waste of a global cooldown even when it's a non-cast. If the aura is on, it won't toggle off but it will use up a GCD as it goes through the cast sequence. This means every time the macro resets and you walk up to a new mob the first thing you will do is stand there for 1.5 seconds waiting on GCD. On long bosses it's another DPS nerf since you will waste a GCD every 44 seconds or so.

Two, Ret Aura is pretty crappy. If I remember correctly it hits for 150-200 every few seconds? I don't think it's a great idea to assume it will always be your best choice and bind it to your DPS sequence. I usually run with Devo or Concentration in parties and raids unless I'm expecting a certain type of elemental damage.

Like Jendah said above, Pally Power is your friend for auras and buffs.
    Edited: January 18, 2016

7. I think something like this should work. Try it out and let me know.

/castsequence reset=11 !Retribution Aura,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike

It's basically your original macro but with an exclamation mark before the aura cast !Retribution Aura

When you put an exclamation mark before a spell in a macro it will only be cast if it's not already active. It helps with spells that toggle on/off. If it's off it will turn it on and if it's on it will leave it alone.

Edit: I tested the macro and it does work. I still don't really understand what you're trying to accomplish. I see a couple of issues with macroing Ret Aura with Crusader Strike.

One, it's a waste of a global cooldown even when it's a non-cast. If the aura is on, it won't toggle off but it will use up a GCD as it goes through the cast sequence. This means every time the macro resets and you walk up to a new mob the first thing you will do is stand there for 1.5 seconds waiting on GCD. On long bosses it's another DPS nerf since you will waste a GCD every 44 seconds or so.

Two, Ret Aura is pretty crappy. If I remember correctly it hits for 150-200 every few seconds? I don't think it's a great idea to assume it will always be your best choice and bind it to your DPS sequence. I usually run with Devo or Concentration in parties and raids unless I'm expecting a certain type of elemental damage.

Like Jendah said above, Pally Power is your friend for auras and buffs.
    I simply use it to get more dmg while leveling.. pullings 10 mobs etc.. and each time i mount i get 20% speed aura.. so i wanted a macro that puts me in dif aura each time i start attack..but the 11 sec reset is kinda anoying i wanted something like when i start attack it will go in that Aura and if i dont mount it will stay on and simply go to next spell like Crusader Strike.. but it seems there isnt a work around..

thats why im using "Hand of Reckoning + Aura" because they both work in 1 press ( 1 global ) and leveling mobs you will taunt only once .. :D
    and i wanted something like tis for dif skills.. when im not using "Hand of Reckoning"
    Edited: January 25, 2016