1. Freezing Screen

Hey all,

I box a 5 man group on WOTLK with ISboxer, recently I keep getting total lock-up/freeze on 1 screen while the rest remain fine and have to force quit the frozen screen. My drivers are all up to date, not sure whats causing this, any suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    Edited: January 13, 2016

2. There are alot of things that could be causing this first of all it could be the ISboxer, Is it cracked or org ?
    another thing could be your OS you running windows ? and when does the one crash ? on boot or during game-play
    and one last thing are you booting all of your windows from the same wow.exe ?

3. There are alot of things that could be causing this first of all it could be the ISboxer, Is it cracked or org ?
    another thing could be your OS you running windows ? and when does the one crash ? on boot or during game-play
    and one last thing are you booting all of your windows from the same wow.exe ?
    I use the cracked version but it has run for months issue free, now all of a sudden it's crashes when I start fighting. I run it on win7 but I have added a few new characters to my line up. I read somewhere to make sure they are all on dx9, where can I check that?

Update: Tried changing all to Dx9 and it still freezes my main tanks screen mid fight, this is very annoying
    Edited: January 14, 2016

4. Cracked programs are all ways wild cards but i'd suggest default your wow settings (delete cache ect) and trying another mulitboxing software.
    A program i made myself Poof-boxing:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-Poof-Boxing

5. Never seen any issues caused by the cracked ISBoxer version from the forum.

Most likely something else is at play.

Kinda annoying to see you write in every topic about your multiboxing software tbh.

If you do try Dupheadss program then make sure you do not make use of his "loop" feature as it would definitely be considered botting on retail and therefore most likely here too.

6. I got this in MOP too (DX11, Windows 10 64-bit), made new fDK team just for testing. Never got any problems with my other teams in MOP. I think it's some kind of addon or isboxer v.40 bug.
    I would remove those lately added characters and after that I would make new fresh xml file. And copy keymaps to new file. Reinstalling whole ISboxer might help too.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

7. I got this in MOP too (DX11, Windows 10 64-bit), made new fDK team just for testing. Never got any problems with my other teams in MOP. I think it's some kind of addon or isboxer v.40 bug.
    I would remove those lately added characters and after that I would make new fresh xml file. And copy keymaps to new file. Reinstalling whole ISboxer might help too.
    Good to see its not only me, I'll try a fresh new team wizard set up and see if that helps, I mainly use my team for HC daily so this has become a real thorn in my side.

Thanks