1. if they give reward like titles on 3s ladder people will start queue.i mean challenger will be like 1700 rating ?totally worth.right now on other realms there is titles for first few teams why anyone who is not high skilled queue 3s since he have 0 change to get a title?

how did you adapt when on your screen you are on TOP OF YOUR TARGET AS MDPS but it keep telling you " your target is out of range" ?and no its not the same for all classes there is RDPS classes you know and healers.and some MDPS classes have range dmg spells that do tons of dmg.DK can simple kite around and spam death coil he will still do dmg to you but you cant hit him.
    I play a Rogue in PvP. Dont tell me about how the lag works here lol. I play the WORST class in dealing with lag in all of WoW. I am not going to train you how to position yourself to combat lag. It isnt that hard with practice. We practice for like an hour a day. We do pretty damn well against comps with range. I suggest you do the same. Every now and again I still get "you are out of range" but there are ways to position yourself so you are, in fact in range regardless of where it looks like they physically are.

2. I play a Rogue in PvP. Dont tell me about how the lag works here lol. I play the WORST class in dealing with lag in all of WoW. I am not going to train you how to position yourself to combat lag. It isnt that hard with practice. We practice for like an hour a day. We do pretty damn well against comps with range. I suggest you do the same. Every now and again I still get "you are out of range" but there are ways to position yourself so you are, in fact in range regardless of where it looks like they physically are.
    its not that bad for a rogue....AUTO SLOW APPLY + stuns.you are always faster then your target.
    and holyyyy moly you simple miss the point.its not about "do well" and "how much rating you can push".the moment you face a team that is similar skill level to you and they are comp that have lag advantage ,you will most likely lose.and this is why the guy who originally was talking about it say " PVP is not enjoyable with this lag".anyone who have played retail or any PVP game with low ping will understand that.
    and all this **** about "training for combat lag" is just nonsense.you react to opponent movements you see on your screen.if you see mage cast poly for example and you try to spell reflect you cant do it because of the lag.i have seen it happen so many times you have the spell reflect as buff and you are sitting in poly.you cant train to "quess" what enemy will do so you can counter it wtf are you even talking about.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

3. its not that bad for a rogue....AUTO SLOW APPLY + stuns.you are always faster then your target.
    and holyyyy moly you simple miss the point.its not about "do well" and "how much rating you can push".the moment you face a team that is similar skill level to you and they are comp that have lag advantage ,you will most likely lose.and this is why the guy who originally was talking about it say " PVP is not enjoyable with this lag".anyone who have played retail or any PVP game with low ping will understand that.
    and all this **** about "training for combat lag" is just nonsense.you react to opponent movements you see on your screen.if you see mage cast polymorf for example and you try to spell reflect you wont do it because of the lag.i have seen it happen so many times you have the spell reflect on and you are sitting in poly.you cant train to "quess" waht he will do so you can counter it wtf are you even talking about.
    nice response...lag = wind****ing,you don't know where and how to put it...hope they will solve this...with lower amount of players online is better,but Lord will probably stay on constant 8-10k so,no...

4. its not that bad for a rogue....AUTO SLOW APPLY + stuns.you are always faster then your target.
    and all this **** about "training for combat lag" is just nonsense.you react to opponent movements you see on your screen.if you see mage cast poly for example and you try to spell reflect you cant do it because of the lag.i have seen it happen so many times you have the spell reflect as buff and you are sitting in poly.you cant train to "quess" what enemy will do so you can counter it wtf are you even talking about.
    Ok, what class do you play.

5. I play a Rogue in PvP. Dont tell me about how the lag works here lol. I play the WORST class in dealing with lag in all of WoW.
    I hate to break it out to you, but rogues are one of the strongest classes atm, really no reason to complain. Just look at top arena teams.

6. Give rank 1/glad title in 2v2 only since 3v3 is dead and not active at all. Back in season 5 & season 6 you could achieve rank 1 title in 2v2 until season 7 came out then you could only achieve r1 title in 3v3 and also the only way you could get tier 2 weapon & shoulders was from doing 3v3.
    Or announcing that they will hand out titles in 3v3 so that people will start showing interest in it would be a better option. It's easy to setup times where most high rated teams can all queue at the same time to force some activity, this is what was done in the 5v5 bracket in TBC.

7. Or announcing that they will hand out titles in 3v3 so that people will start showing interest in it would be a better option. It's easy to setup times where most high rated teams can all queue at the same time to force some activity, this is what was done in the 5v5 bracket in TBC.
    That works too. The reason why people dont give a fck about 3s is obviously because all the items dont require any 3v3 at all, maybe if they made it so you have to play 3v3 for the gear would make people actually queue 3v3. It's too late now, but that's something they could do for next season.I doubt they will give r1 in 3v3 until season 7 hits when 3v3 HOPEFULLY becomes active since you'll need 2200 in 3v3 for tier 2 weapon & 2050 for the shoulders.

I could be wrong, I mean its still like 2 months left of the season so maybe 3v3 will become a LITTLE bit more active and they will actually hand out r1 to both 2v2 & 3v3 just like they did back in season 5 & season 6 this server is "blizz-like" afterall so who knows. Kinda hard to know when they dont really give any information about arenas ^_^
    Edited: January 14, 2016

8. ahaha lolz.

You people play arenas xD. haha xD

9. **** that 2s is boring as ****. If they give titles from 3s it will actually be active
    This. Give titles and shoulders ONLY from 3s, and everyone will do it, simple as that. Giving title from 5s is ******ed anyway, 2s is discussable.

10. This. Give titles and shoulders ONLY from 3s, and everyone will do it, simple as that. Giving title from 5s is ******ed anyway, 2s is discussable.
    They should really fix the delay before even thinking about moving rewards to other brackets, I mean if 2s is frustrating already I cant imagine what 3s would be like in here.

11. They should really fix the delay before even thinking about moving rewards to other brackets, I mean if 2s is frustrating already I cant imagine what 3s would be like in here.
    3s is less frustrating, so yeah.

12. This. Give titles and shoulders ONLY from 3s, and everyone will do it, simple as that. Giving title from 5s is ******ed anyway, 2s is discussable.
    yeah, we've seen how that turned out on blackrock.
    Restrict stuff to 3s didn't make it more active. People prefer 2s because it is easier to manage with friends and time issues.
    Should just focus on making 2s the main bracket for casual play it benefits everyone. Cater to the masses not 1% of players.

13. yeah, we've seen how that turned out on blackrock.
    Restrict stuff to 3s didn't make it more active. People prefer 2s because it is easier to manage with friends and time issues.
    Should just focus on making 2s the main bracket for casual play it benefits everyone. Cater to the masses not 1% of players.
    Mate anyone whos invested enough time in this server to make it to 80 shouldn't have trouble coordinating 3v3. Also to which bracket titles go to doesn't have anything to do with catering to the masses because the top 1% players are the only ones who will be actually competing for them.

14. Why there is no love for Ring of Valor arena?

First 1234 ... Last